• STOP USING PAYPAL FRIENDS & FAMILY
    Please, help us prevent you getting ripped off because someone got their account compromised by reusing their email & password. Read the new best practices for using the Exchange FAQ page.

PM length: Only 2000 characters?

SharpByCoop

Enjoying the discussions
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Often, I dialog with someone privately. Occasionally I have the cut down the copied text or my own words to fit in this restriction. Sure is frustrating.

How can I get more words? :thumbup:

Coop

Often, I dialog with someone privately. Occasionally I have the cut down the copied text or my own words to fit in this restriction. Sure is frustrating.

How can I get more words? :thumbup:

Coop

Coop. . . . .I have some extra words ? How much are you willing to pay ? :D

Yeah, it drives longwinded people like me nuts. I often have to say "continued next message" and sometimes more than once -- either that or resort to email.

I don't think anything can be done about it. Increasing the size of the field would consume a lot of resources just to accommodate a few long messages, and some people (me) would still go over.

ThanksguysIhavetheanswer.Iwon'tusespacesanymore.Wow,thiswillreallymakeadifference!Coop

;)

ThanksguysIhavetheanswer.Iwon'tusespacesanymore.Wow,thiswillreallymakeadifference!Coop

;)
You could also use lots of 'i's (it's the narrowest letter) and skip using 'W's altogether (the widest letter)... Oh wait... That doesn't help with character count, does it? Nevermind!:eek:

There's always cyberspeak! oicu812

Sorry dudes, anything longer than 2000 characters should be taken to email. :)

Thatwasthesamemothatjaxurmanused.

Areyoujaxurmanindisguise? :D
No,I'mnot,butIwannaemulatehim.SonowgoandleavemesomeA+feedbackonthegoodbad&uglyforum... ;)

Thanks, Spark. Will do.

Coop

Back