PM2 Exclusive Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our dealers just dropped 3000+ units in various m4 configurations that are sold out, but I don't think demand is dropping off.

I try to keep up with upcoming releases, but I can't find any solid info regarding what we can expect next.

I think JB/DLT could easily sell a red/cranberry DLC/m390 run of 1200-2400 in very short order.

Do we know what's coming next or is it total speculation?

T

That would be quite interesting, but has the PM2 ever been anything but FFG plain edge?
Pretty sure there's a Spyderedge out there but never a different grind that I recall. A lot of why I'd like to see one...something different while strengthening the tip a little. Yes, you'd sacrifice some edge geometry/cutting ability, but it would still be sweet IMO.

I think a new run of Elmax would be a great rerelease. Same G10 color and everything. One better steel/color combos in my opinion at least. The only thing holding me back is the $250+ price tag that seems to go with them.

I still think Knifeworks should have ran another 204P PM2 exclusive. As another said, Elmax would be nice as well.

I know this has been suggested elsewhere, but a "create your own" PM2 would be so cool. Several steel choices and handle materials you could custom pick would surely be a hit, no?

Not on point for the OP's thread, and this has been floated before. Sorry, just musing...

to me it's BS to rerun steels (Elmax,CTS204P,M390),come on with new exiting steel's in the PM2!kind of 3V,4V,LC200n and for sure a CPM154,all with extravagant G10 colors!come on Spyderco,we will buy them!

Rwl34 in ivory g10, kind of a big nilakka
SG2 in arctic birch in honor of our northern brethren
Zdp-189 in dark green g10 with an Rayskin inlay(japan tribute)
Since we're dreaming

Last edited:
I know this has been suggested elsewhere, but a "create your own" PM2 would be so cool. Several steel choices and handle materials you could custom pick would surely be a hit, no?

Not on point for the OP's thread, and this has been floated before. Sorry, just musing...

I have never understood why they don’t do this. Benchmade does it and by all indications it’s a money maker for them.

Would be SO awesome to be able to spec out a knife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back