1. Week 49 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C41GP5 Native 5 G10
    Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco C41GP5 Native 5 G10 + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships! Be sure to read the rules before entering!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Dec 7 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

PM2 in Maxamet just dropped at KP Knives

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by Raymond3, May 30, 2019.

1. Raymond3

Raymond3 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 18, 2006
    just wanted to let my fellow members know that the difficult to produce PM2 in Maxamet has been dropped. Got an e-mail notice just now that they are in at KP knives, so might be other places as well.

2. 5pins

5pins

Sep 2, 2004
  3. Blues

Blues Lapsed SuperMod / Cattle Knife Rustler Staff Member Super Mod

Oct 2, 1998
    Guys, selling and trading goes to the exchange according to the rules that govern this site.

Also, please limit links to vendors who are site supporters. Otherwise, a mention of where it is available should suffice.

4. on_the_edge

on_the_edge Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 31, 2006
    Dang! This was quite unexpected. Awesome for all the folks that want one but haven't been able to get one to this point.

5. darth_cholo

darth_cholo

Mar 29, 2010
    24 minutes after got notification all out.

6. grumpy514

grumpy514 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 3, 2011
    Hopefully they pop up again and I'm not sleeping. These stores must have extremely limited numbers. When they arrive. I'm guessing 30 or less cause they sell out without almost no notification.

7. Raymond3

Raymond3 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 18, 2006
    However many National had sold out in 30 minutes or less from the time of their e-mail notification.