PM2 Sprints

Many of the Paramilitary special runs were Dealer/Distributor Exclusives found here:

http://www.spyderco.com/exclusives/

No new ones are scheduled that aren't already represented in that list (that I know of). The Brown ones are still being shipped and the Green ones have yet to hit stores, but I want to say that Bento is sold out of the Blue and Cutlery Shoppe is sold out of the Orange.

There's also suppose to be a fluted carbon fiber sprint with either S90V or S110V, although as far as I know it's in the very distant future. They had one at the Spyderco prototype booth, the fluting looked cool, but the handles were too thick still so they were still working out the bugs with the handles textures, and hadn't decided on a steel for sure, but those two were the top two choices as of a month or two ago.

FCM415

BANNED
How about we all email Jeff from CS and bug him to in turn bug Sal to do another run of the CS exclusive Orange?

I did it already, your turn! He told me he has plans for the future, how cryptic. Let's all bug him about it.

How about we all email Jeff from CS and bug him to in turn bug Sal to do another run of the CS exclusive Orange?

Nah, I don't wanna hear all that whinning from those that "overpaid" on their orange pm2.

I'd rather wanna see a pm2 with elmax or cpm 154 and some jade or toxic green G10 because that would be something we haven't already seen.

FCM415

BANNED
Sure, the more the merrier. Great ideas there. I've suggested a CPM154 Para2 before along with others.

I passed up on the orange, I remember seeing it on his site for $130 and not getting it. I'd like to get one and "half it" with a black/dlc now. Hell no I ain't paying $300 for one like I am seeing nowadays. So you see, I do have an agenda :D And at those prices there is clear demand for it. Why not, unless you have one of those that will get de-valued with a second run. Not my problem, I'm in it for the knives.

this thread is missing pictures of pm2 sprints :p .cts 20cp custom smooth cf scales by custom scale division
621019_326604234097370_1049204885_o.jpg