Pocket Hatchet For Sale

JK Knives

Here is the little hatchet I finaly finished, with torched oak handles. It`s 8 1/4" overall, 3 1/2" cutting edge, and 1/4" thick O1 steel. Asking $150.00 shipped in USA, money orders, cashiers checks, or personal checks with time to clear. It will come with a kydex edge cover.
REDUCED TO $130.00
2nc2ux1.jpg

6ginnn.jpg

Last edited:
Man, if it wasn't for my friggin car and house insurance this month.....
Not to mention the $800 clams we have to drop on a new front door (since my sheltie went flying thru the old front door)....

I think this is a really cool looking little hatchet.

Man, if it wasn't for my friggin car and house insurance this month.....
Not to mention the $800 clams we have to drop on a new front door (since my sheltie went flying thru the old front door)....

I think this is a really cool looking little hatchet.

My car insurance will be going down, I`m selling my truck. :( I don`t believe I have ever seen a flying Sheltie. :D

But you'll still have the bad-ass stang!

Door had glass inserts. Goemon runs like 2312345 miles per hour across the house when the mailman comes. It was just a matter of time....

It just hurts when everything comes in the same 2 week time period.
Also had to replace a sensor in the jeep, at the tune of $340 clams a wek or so ago. Kinda can't put the door off, though. I tried using the 'who need a front door when you have an AR' excuse, but Nikki wasn't buying it.

final price drop to $130.00. If it does not sell at this price, in the "box" it goes!

I can't believe this is still here.
This is one of the coolest things I have seen you come up with.

Good for you!

It was a surprise to me that it hung around so long.

If it had still been around in a day or two, I was gonna see if we could've worked something out....

Back