***pocket Hobbit Spotted At Local B&m **

wow - got a shock today - went by the local gun/knife store the cutting edge in round rock texas, which is more gun than knife regardless of the name - they do have a pretty good selection though, w/a lotta BM, spydies (including civvy and mat) masters of defense, CRKT, and right there in the middle of all, was a REKAT pocket hobbit - second one i have ever actually touched - a big knife, much larger than the emerson commander i was carrying, and much heavier - had a shiny blade, didnt look stone wash - black G10 handles - the owner is fairly well versed in tx weapons laws, he teaches concealed handgun classes (he taught me) and we discussed the legality of the thing in tx, he thought it was really open to interpretation by the individual officer, it has a fairly sharp false dge before the serrations, and they are pretty sharp too - he said he would not carry it in tx, he thought probability of siezure by the cops high for the average citizen - but anyway rekat knives do exist in BM stores, he's trying to get some sifu's!! and the price on the pocket hobbit was $129, not toooo bad really, heck, i might pick it up, trade him outta it, etc - anyway enjoyed checking it, and a few others out i had been hearing about, like the new BM axis lock, he had several models/sizes, and high $$ too - he said he was gonna increase inventory 25% over the next few months, try and bring prices down, and see how things go - good luck to him!!!

sifu

Back