1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Pocket picture h/f

Discussion in 'DPx Hostile Environment Survival Tools' started by Reflexred, Feb 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reflexred

Reflexred

Dec 7, 2010
    I was just wanting to request a pic of someones folder in the pocket, I haven't received mine yet and am anxious to see how concealed the knife is when clipped to a pocket or waist band, as mine will pretty much be going everywhere with me. You never know when you're gonna run into a hostile situation.

Adios mofos

2. intron

intron

Dec 27, 2010
    added the pic to my earlier mini review post. hope this helps.

[​IMG]

3. RYP

RYP

Jul 11, 2009
    wot no MonsterWorks lanyard??

4. azm@

azm@

Feb 22, 2010
    Note how the clip shines from the flash, must be that fancy stonewash treatment. The clip, not the jeans..
    [​IMG]

5. Reflexred

Reflexred

Dec 7, 2010
    Bad ass, it's barely noticeable, thanks for the pics. No lanyard for me though I'm first run prod.

6. stjones

stjones Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 23, 2010
    Love how deep that sits in there.

7. TrailWolf

TrailWolf

Apr 13, 2009
    That's what she said :D

8. burddogg

burddogg

Jul 9, 2008
    Stonewash jeans and "that's what she said" jokes... Now that's more like it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.