Pocket sheath for Winkler Operator?

Just got a Winkler Operator, and I’m absolutely loving it. Only problem is that I can’t carry a fixed blade knife in a sheath outside the waistband very often. The Operator is small enough that I can fit the whole thing (including it’s current sheath) in my pocket with only the very end of the handle sticking out.

I’ve seen pictures of pocket sheaths with clips on them, and I think that’d be perfect for what I’m looking for. I just have no idea where to go to find one... Any help and suggestions are appreciated!

IMG-20210116-172316.jpg

IMG-20210116-172118.jpg

Any leather place in Europe has these, you must be able to find them in America to

That’s pretty much exactly what I’m looking for! I’m sure there are US makers that do them, I just can’t seem to find any that would fit the Operator. The ones I’m seeing are for much smaller knives.

How about Joufuu leather ? He has a forum on BF and website.
He might have something that fits.

I actually just found Joufuu. His stuff looks like it might work, but I think the Operator is a bit too long based on his size recommendations. I asked him about a custom order, but unfortunately his books are closed.

Dont see much problem here:) try to do more searching, it's easy to find the good makers and crafters

How did this journey go???

I’ve got an operator and I’m curious…

FYI, winkler makes a smaller IWB sheath for your operator. Check out the sheaths that come with the contingency and the sd1/sd2. Same style as those.

Back