Pocket time

GB940Rookie

Gold Member
Folding or fixed, work, after work, dress, outdoors or the office.
Which of your knives fight each other for pocket time?

For work, my Manix 2 is fighting my Kershaw Blackout.
The Manix is the newcomer. More horsepower, newer tires, cool paint job.;)
The Blackout has been with me through thick and thin. 10 plus years. Sure, the liner lock is wore out and the assist opening doesn’t work so great but it’s hard to sit one of your children on the bench.
6ltvHBQ.jpg

After work it’s a constant battle between the 940-1 and GB 2.
One of, if not the greatest Benchmade ever. Pocket perfection.
One of the best designs Spyderco has ever put their name on. Impeccable fit and finish, a light saber.
The -1 is light and sleek while the GB2 is a near perfect fit for my 2x hands.
Today I carry the GB2 but tomorrow’s a new day, a new fight.
TJw0u5M.jpg

Last edited:
I pretty much only carry the Seb but I Sent my Pirate Jack to REK so I can’t give the slightly small Seb a break.

If I’m headed to Europe the Seb also gets the most pocket time but my GEC 47 goes with me to parties.

While I’m at my side gig I carry a code 4 JIC I leave it in a customers car.

My CruWear Manix and Mini Ritter have been battling it out since the Manix rolled into town. At first the Manix had control, though slowly but surely the Mini Ritter is more consistently carried. I do choose the Manix when I expect to do a ton of cutting, but that really doesn’t happen as much as it should. I usually end up with the Ritter because it’s smaller and less obtrusive. I don’t hate the M390 either, that’s for sure.

Most of my traditionals have been bested by my newest arrival, my Fayette Jack. It’s slim, small, and perfect in my eyes. 6 days out of 7 it’s in my watch pocket. Once in a while my 48 shines a bit brighter, but it’s usually carried on light duty days or when it’s time get fancied up for certain occasions. If it’s raining outside I may choose my Dom, M390 and titanium fare better than 1095 in wet conditions.

I used to have to choose between my Mini Ritter and my Fayette Jack, but that got messy so I carry them together now, haha.

I pretty much only carry the Seb but I Sent my Pirate Jack to REK so I can’t give the slightly small Seb a break.

If I’m headed to Europe the Seb also gets the most pocket time but my GEC 47 goes with me to parties.

While I’m at my side gig I carry a code 4 JIC I leave it in a customers car.
Give the other knife a break. I’ve been using that one for years.:D

My CruWear Manix and Mini Ritter have been battling it out since the Manix rolled into town. At first the Manix had control, though slowly but surely the Mini Ritter is more consistently carried. I do choose the Manix when I expect to do a ton of cutting, but that really doesn’t happen as much as it should. I usually end up with the Ritter because it’s smaller and less obtrusive. I don’t hate the M390 either, that’s for sure.

Most of my traditionals have been bested by my newest arrival, my Fayette Jack. It’s slim, small, and perfect in my eyes. 6 days out of 7 it’s in my watch pocket. Once in a while my 48 shines a bit brighter, but it’s usually carried on light duty days or when it’s time get fancied up for certain occasions. If it’s raining outside I may choose my Dom, M390 and titanium fare better than 1095 in wet conditions.

I used to have to choose between my Mini Ritter and my Fayette Jack, but that got messy so I carry them together now, haha.
I believe the Manix has stolen a lot of pocket time from other favorites. I would like to see those traditional if it’s not too much trouble.

iDseh9B.jpg

El Numero Uno-Fayette Jack

IgpBdjZ.jpg

Tidioute(GEC) 48

gDWpt8p.jpg

The Dom

I was going to edit this into my original post, but I already knew how that’d turn out, haha.

Back