Polar bear forge grinder in a box

Does anyone know if they are still in buisness there website is up and running i ordered on a few week ago and I cant get a response . just trying to figure out if I need dispute the charge or if its coming . the phone number just rings.
Thanks

If you ordered something a few weeks ago, havent heard a thing, and they aren't picking up the phone either, that's a pretty good sign that even if they are shipping a product to you, you don't want it. What if it runs into any issues? warranty related stuff? If they can't even bother to reach ya now, imagine how it will be after you get it and they are paid up in full....

Does anyone know if they are still in buisness there website is up and running i ordered on a few week ago and I cant get a response . just trying to figure out if I need dispute the charge or if its coming . the phone number just rings.
Thanks
I would cancel , if it shows up, Refuse it.

Fellows, before jumping to conclusions based on no information, consider that these are not normal times. People are getting sick and some are dying. Others are struggling to make ends meet. I haven't had any dealings with Jamie in several years, and don't know the current status.

That said, I don't see any posts about folks buying his grinder kits for several years. His website says the SLING grinder is no longer available, but doesn't have any other info about the status of the GIB and tongs.

Try a few emails and a few more phone calls. If there is no contact, then cancelling the payment would be wise.

I don't know how long it's been for you but it does say 4-6 weeks on the site and he states he doesn't like talking on the phone. I have a GIB and feel like it's a bargain and a good machine. He never posted shipping status of mine.
Good luck

I bought one from him 7-8 years ago it was kind of the same no communication until the grinder was shipped . It does say 4-6 weeks for delivery but I was going to send him an email he didnt respond so I started online searching and it says polar bear forge is closed. The website is fully operational so
I have no idea lol

And to be clear im not bashing him or his product just trying to find information. Surely if it is closed they would kill the website.

And to answer the question yes he is still in business and still makes a great grinder for the price. I still never got a reply from any email but I got the grinder and couldn't be happier.
Im definitely a satisfied customer

Back