Politics and sig blocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was pretty clear. A guy who's now acting all offended is quite often the same one who bullies and trolls himself.

Feel free to report me to the mods when I am doing all this bullying and trolling. They do an excellent job keeping peoples behavior inside the rules, which you are well aware of, as we all are.

Until then, I believe calling another member a troll is insulting, and against the rules, last I checked.

No, you're just talented at what you do and a lot of people don't recognize what you're doing. You've taken it to the level of art. Art I don't like, but art nonetheless.

No doubt that now that you have explained what is really going on to the mod staff, they will be more proactive.

Please do report me when you feel my behavior is inappropriate. :thumbup:

No doubt that now that you have explained what is really going on to the mod staff, they will be more proactive.

Please do report me when you feel my behavior is inappropriate. :thumbup:

I'm sure the mod staff is fully aware.

I'm sure the mod staff is fully aware.

The mods don't stop it. It's obvious trolling. There's not an honest, decent agenda with the guy. I'm wondering if there's an honest, decent agenda with a lot of people on this forum.

Well. I'm sorry to hear you feel the mods have some agenda and are deliberately ignoring obvious trolling for some reason. While I, myself, have run afoul of the mod staff on occasion, I think they do an excellent, unbiased job, and have always abided by their decisions.

Case in point this thread. I felt a sig block was objectionable, raised my objection in the proper forum, the topic was discussed, and my objection was deemed unwarranted by the mods. Moved on long ago. I trust their decision.

I never said it's blatant, unabashed trolling, but it IS trolling. When you come out with clear, neutral, and experienced statements, you really are helpful. I hope to see more of it rather than the belittling, bullying, condescending, or overly sensitive statements that I often see you make. Other than that, I'm done with the thread. Hopefully you stop these campaigns that you've tried waging and be the sincere, helpful person you've shown you can be on several occasions.

Well, as I have noted several times, I certainly hope you bring it to the mod's attention when I am doing this obvious, indecent, but not blatant or unabashed bullying.

As far as oversensitivity, I must have missed where that is against the site's rules. :confused:

Maybe that's part of the agenda. :D

Stick to the topic, you know this already.

The thread is about politics and signature lines, not marcinek or anyone else.

I thought it was pretty clear. A guy who's now acting all offended is quite often the same one who bullies and trolls himself. Pot calling the kettle black. I think marcinek does this stuff for fun.
*sniped most of off topic rant*

RevDevil has already told people to stay on topic in this thread.
Maybe you read right over it, or maybe you just didn't care about what Rev had to say.
Not sure which, but it would be wise to take any advice given by a SuperMod.

RevDevil has already told people to stay on topic in this thread.
Maybe you read right over it, or maybe you just didn't care about what Rev had to say.
Not sure which, but it would be wise to take any advice given by a SuperMod.

Must've missed it. Thanks for the heads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back