• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Portable Power Gadgets

Look Here for

Solar Array's
Solar chargers
Storage Devices

BladeForum members receive 5% off regular price ... Create an account and PM or email me at, sales@saltcityoutfitter.com, the user name used to create the account so I can put you in BladeForum group
once You are in the Bladeforum group you will always get the 5% discount. (No Purchase Required to Create an Account)

Thanks for reading
Rick

Last edited:
Great gear!
Sales to Canada?
Does the impel require an inverter for ac and are the impel and inverter in stock?
If the impel isn't available, does the solo 15 require an inverter or is one included?
Thanks.

Last edited:
I have 1 impel in stock .. as for the inverter Brunton used to offer a dc to ac converter but they have discontinued it I think it is now included with the impel. I will check with my Brunton rep. Should hear back from him tomorrow.

I would buy the Impel if it had an inverter or if there were a good outboard unit. The alternative would be the solo, but some descriptions I read say the solo has a built in inverter, but the manual says no.
So please let me know when you find out.
i opened my account. Great gear!

just got response back from rep this is what they have to say:
"Although DC is always more efficient, the Solo 15 does include an inverter for charging by AC. We have gone totally DC with the newer packs, so you would need a 12v connector (car charger) specific to the item you're looking to power."
I do have the Impel in stock but the Solo 15 is back ordered until the end of Nov I have the Solo 7.5 in stock for what that is worth.

Back