1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Spyderco C230GPPBK Lil Native Black Blade & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Nov 16!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Nov 17 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  2. Esav Benyamin has passed. Please pay your respects here

POSSIBILITY FOR VAGABOND & QUESTION ON STAYGLOW

Discussion in 'SwissBianco' started by Kurniadion, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Kurniadion

Kurniadion

Sep 30, 2013
    Hello:

I think my absolute favorite 58mm SAK is the Vagabond. The orange peeler/package opener is amazing. I don't think I need a few others that SwissChamp offers. Do you think you will ever do special run on these?

Another question is about the stayglow scales. Do you foresee you will have them again at your store this year?

Thanks!!

TonySal likes this.
  2. MililaniGrown

MililaniGrown Gold Member Gold Member Basic Member

Dec 20, 2015
    Unless there's been an update I missed, Victorinox stopped doing these types of special factory orders since 2016. Anything you see on the Swiss Bianco website or ebay store is what he has left. Once they're sold out they're gone and you have to find them on the secondary market. I wish I could've scored an Alox Vagabond or 2.. or 3.

TonySal likes this.