Possible Giveaway

I was making some sheaths last week and I cut one out left handed instead of right handed by accident. I don't have any pictures of it yet and I don't really want to sell this one, so I figured Id give it away on the forum! It fits a Rule #9 perfectly but will not fit a twig mangler due to the thicker handle; I'm not sure what else it would fit since those are the only two larger JKs I have right now. Its a simple pouch style sheath made from 7-9 ounce veg tan leather that I hand pick at Tandy through there stack of shoulders. The belt loop should fit up to a 1 1/2 inch belt but I can double check tonight after work and post some pictures of the finished sheath. Not for sure yet how I would do the giveaway and i'm not for sure how many lefties we have here, but I figured some one might want it and its better than sitting on my work bench not getting any love.

IMG_2450.JPG IMG_2452.JPG

Found some photos on my phone of the sheath. This was taken before the Tan Kote was applied the only problem with the sheath is where I had a slight can't to my stitching chisels and the 3stiches at the first corner got out of line. I'll post pictures of the finished sheath tonight.

I was making some sheaths last week and I cut one out left handed instead of right handed by accident. I don't have any pictures of it yet and I don't really want to sell this one, so I figured Id give it away on the forum! It fits a Rule #9 perfectly but will not fit a twig mangler due to the thicker handle; I'm not sure what else it would fit since those are the only two larger JKs I have right now. Its a simple pouch style sheath made from 7-9 ounce veg tan leather that I hand pick at Tandy through there stack of shoulders. The belt loop should fit up to a 1 1/2 inch belt but I can double check tonight after work and post some pictures of the finished sheath. Not for sure yet how I would do the giveaway and i'm not for sure how many lefties we have here, but I figured some one might want it and its better than sitting on my work bench not getting any love.
Should also fit a Kephart, Canadian Belt Knife, standard Mud Turtle, and Personal Camp.
Very generous of you!

Should also fit a Kephart, Canadian Belt Knife, standard Mud Turtle, and Personal Camp.
Very generous of you!

Awesome I was hoping you could give some insight to what it could possibly fit, and figured I could give something to this great community. Ill post the finished pictures once I'm off work since the Tan Kote changed the color a decent amount and get some measurements up.

IMG_2637.JPG IMG_2645.JPG IMG_2647.JPG IMG_2648.JPG IMG_2649.JPG

So here is the actual finished sheath the color is saddle tan and the belt loop can accept up to a 2" plus belt. I'll probably just make a new thread or edit this one to start the giveaway. I'll even make a dangler if the winner wants one with a removable D ring since I'll be ordering a couple this week.

I like it, too. Great looking correct handed sheath.

Please, please give it to this man so he can stop complaining :confused: :D

I'd say you "whole ass" that one thing and made a real beauty that someone will be happy to own. You could easily sell it. Very nice of you to offer it in a GAW. :cool:

Ray

Back