Post #1 in the new Forum! Welcome!

Alright all you Bladeforumites out there! I am most pleased to announce that I've taken the plunge and gotten a hosted maker's forum here, at Bladeforums, the BEST knife forums on the internet. I look forward to sharing talk and pics about my work, knives in general and whatever else with you, here. I am honored to share these sub-forums with my fellow knifemakers, a highly talented and generous bunch of folks.

Thank you in advance for dropping in- I will be posting pics and creating stickies later this evening.:D

Best of luck with your new forum. You do good work and I'm looking forward to having one of your kitchen knives in the near future.

Jason

I brought some in here since it seemed to be the busiest thread so far. Help yourself, the coffee is Earth Wind and Fire blend from a french press and the donuts have a preponderance of bismarcks, jelly, and old-fashioned. Or, if you prefer "break-room style" coffee there is also a large industrial drip coffee machine and some styro cups in the corner. Don't want to get too pretentious.

It's almost 1:00 PM, so yes. Smoke 'em if you got 'em, too. After all, the ventilation in here is killer. I'll even tell the first lie: I'm getting a lot done today!

Ahhh hahaha! Thas a great one! Well I got a lot done today,too! Pollo preparados on the grill, arroz con limon on the stove, some good old spicy frijoles to go along with it, and three glasses in of Sailer Jerry and coke. Might smoke one too!

-Xander

God dang, that sounds like a good day for you. Grilled salmon with grilled zucchini, and fresh salad here for dinner. Haven't had Sailor Jerry in a good while. Salud!

Morning. Looks like I can get a few hours in the shop this morning before work. I have to do a bit of finish sanding on a Facón Criollo inspired piece I'm doing, then cut and fit the guard. Going to have a walrus ivory handle too.

-Xander

Yeah pics will be up when I finish it. I'll post the link here if that's ok with you.

-Xander

Morning. Since my neighbors moved out last week (to Oregon) its been great that I can turn the tunes up really loud in the morning! Today its some Atmosphere, Sol.Illaquists of Sound, and Sage Francis on the turntable. Captain Crunch for the boy and a coddled egg and toast wth coffee for me. Been riding the bike to work for the last month now and the extra protein and light breakfast sure has helped.

Have a good Saturday!

-Xander

Back