1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Post a pic of one of your favorite Horton's and explain why you like it,,,

Discussion in 'Horton Knives' started by trukreltrog, Aug 6, 2011.

1. trukreltrog

trukreltrog Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 16, 2006
    Post pics of one of your favorite Horton's you own and explain why you like it. Yeah I know, you can't pick just one favorite. So, only show one Horton knife per post please. Post as many times as needed, but try to keep this thread to only picture posts. :D

I will start it. This is my favorite BEDC, even though it is lacking some of my favorite old skool features. I love the zero convex edge. The thing I like most about it this one, is the unfinished machine marks going under the handles. Just one of those weird details I like,,, :eek:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So let's see'um mango's,,, :p

2. trukreltrog

Oct 16, 2006
    Guess I'm the only one with some favorite Horton's, lol. :p

Here is the pinnacle of Horton goodness, all the wonderful old skool features a guy could want. The one that sucked me in. My favorite out of all Horton's, the one that will never be parted with. :eek:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 6, 2011
  3. chickenplucker

chickenplucker

Nov 22, 2007
    My favorite Horton Has to be the first one I scored. Got it from Jeremy at Blade 2009. This my EDC pocket knife.

[​IMG]

4. Cabra

Cabra Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Probably the one on the bottom:
    [​IMG]

But this is very difficult. The Camp Blood and my black necker (the one that's every day with me) are so cool.

5. thetret

thetret

Mar 27, 2010
    18.5" 0f ass whippin' goodness. 2.5" tall. Supercamp XL w/ black burlap handles.Recent clean up at the Horton Spa. If it would burn w/ me I'd take it to Valhalla. Thanks, BBT
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. squishware

squishware

Jun 8, 2009
    I enjoy just holding it and the noise it makes when I sit it on my desk.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pics Courtesy of J

7. Jeremy Horton

Jeremy Horton

Oct 1, 2007
    [​IMG]

8. Paulinski

Paulinski

Jan 31, 2007
    Baller ^^^

One of my favs but who em I kidding all of Jeremy knives I own are my favs...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. bobbystoney

bobbystoney Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 13, 2010
    This is my favorite because for now it's the only one I have.
    [​IMG]

10. trukreltrog

Oct 16, 2006
    Seeing as how the knuckle knife is so well represented, here's mine. I need to take some better pics one of these days. What's not to like about these knives, everybody needs atleast one. :)

[​IMG]

BTW guys, great pics. J, you forgot to tell us why you like that pic. :D

Last edited: Aug 6, 2011
  11. thetret

thetret

Mar 27, 2010
    Actually all the Horton's I own are favorites,but these two are a notch above...particularly the CF one. Not especially a folder guy but I love these because they're so rock solid when they're open that they're like fixed blades.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. chickenplucker

chickenplucker

Nov 22, 2007
    Awesome pics guys!!!! Check out my knuckleknives and folders below!!

:(:(:(:(:D

13. thetret

thetret

Mar 27, 2010
    Nice Keith!!! The handle slabs on the Trencher are awesome....at least I know they would be....:cool::eek::rolleyes:

14. adrock1978

adrock1978

May 30, 2009
    That's the dullest Horton I've ever seen! Lol. Sorry. I'm still hortonless for now, and T shirts don't count.

15. trukreltrog

Oct 16, 2006
    Of course we can't leave out the damascus, it just dang purdy. :)

[​IMG]

Nice folders Tret,,,

16. thetret

thetret

Mar 27, 2010
    Beautiful Camp,Truk...I like that one a lot........:D:thumbup:

17. Cabra

Cabra Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Sorry for the crap pic.
    This baby has being covering my back for some time now.
    [​IMG]

18. beaverseat

beaverseat

Aug 30, 2009
    first of all truk that camp is one of the knives that made me come to the dark side the other is the bedc
    which brings me to my point my fav horton and fav fixed blade all togeather is my bedc

[​IMG][/url] t[/IMG]

i know the sheath loooks like crap but it is so functional its amazing
    right now the knife is undergoing some mods i took the knife to a shop and had the handle lighted up the weeight of it made the handle hang out to get cought on stuf when i walked by and i got some kryptonite slabs for it i will post pics of it when i am done

by the way thanks truk you rock
    and if you ever do sell that knife let me know

19. Cartophilis

Cartophilis Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 2, 2005
    I dont have any pics of my favorite Horton........the maker is holding it hostage so i cant take any.................

I like it because my friend made it......and it cuts like its magic.

Actually i think it glows a little when Orcs are around.................i hope its not fairy dust he left on it.................

20. thetret

thetret

Mar 27, 2010
    How about one I want to have--or something like it- but don't---YET???
    [​IMG]