How To Post Image in Thread

I'm guessing there is a place for questions like this, I joined BladeForums TO DAY so someone please redirect me if I'm asking this under the wrong topic.

In addition to the above I'd like to add an image to the avatar/profile, how does one do this here.

Thank you very much!

You are in the correct spot.

As a registered member, you post pics by uploading them to a hosting site. I use Imgur. There are others.
Once uploaded, copy the web address of the picture. Then return to your post and click the picture tool on the toolbar. (It's next to the smiley tool.) Paste the web address into the popup.
Here's complete instructions for using Imgur:
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/how-to-post-pictures-using-imgur-comprehensive.1504241/

Avatars require a paid membership.
There's a link at the top of each page called "paid Subscriptions". A basic membership is $10/year.

I was using Imgur for sharing photos. When I inserted the pictures on the website, they were too small, so the resolution started to be terrible after making them bigger. Imgur was helping, but it wasn't comfortable at all to use. This is why I found online a tutorial on how to resize images without losing quality. I found my mistakes and understood why the photos I was sharing had such a lousy quality while resizing. After starting to use resizing software for pictures, I don't have such problems anymore.

Last edited:
Back