How To Post pics/ mobile

Any clue how we can post pics with this new format ? The new format seems like it will let you post directly from your iPhone but keeps saying "error" picture is too big or something like that. Can someone else try and see if they can get a picture loaded up directly from there mobile device? Thanks in advance.

Upload your pics to "your media" in BladeFourms. You might have to create a file in your media to put them in first before uploading them. Then when uploading the pics in a poast just select them from your media file folder, not your phone, and walla!

How did you upload it? I've tried. Keeps saying to large. Were you using a forum app? Like tap talk or something? I'm using the straight up forum. Thanks

Upload your pics to "your media" in BladeFourms. You might have to create a file in your media to put them in first before uploading them. Then when uploading the pics in a poast just select them from your media file folder, not your phone, and walla!
I've made a media folder or album but it says pics are to large to load to the media folder. Any way to shrink existing photos??? Or do I need to retake anything I wanna post?

How did you upload it? I've tried. Keeps saying to large. Were you using a forum app? Like tap talk or something? I'm using the straight up forum. Thanks

Im just using the forum too on Safari, no tapacrap.

To the right of "Post Reply" is "Upload a file" i just clicked that and selected a pic from my photos and clicked upload

I just tried again and it didnt work

The photo was too large like you said. The first image i uploaded was a screenshot. Simple fix: screen shot the image you wish to upload first as it will reduce the file size then upload the screenshot.

E7608988-452A-4881-85E3-3532BE2CCA5B.jpg.html
Same here. Tried photo bucket too but nothing is working. Sad :( have new pics from camp and wanna share

A6804EF0-4D9A-49ED-A02C-CCF4D473DE57.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] Hey it worked lol. I just copied and pasted from photo bucket.

I just tried a screenshot. And that didn't work either. This sucks. I want the old forum back. I just figured out how to use the thing .

IMG_2833.JPG

Lol. That took a while.
I miss the old forum.
So much scrolling.

On my Android it's really easy.
1. Click on "upload a file"
2. Click on "documents"
3. Click on "gallery"
4. Pick a folder
4. Pick the picture you want

Last edited:
Back