Post Pics of your SOG Knives!

Thanks.I may have a picture.

Also I got my pictures on imgur. When I go to get it what then do I do?
Are you on a phone or computer? On my computer I click on my photo and get this screen. I choose the size at the bottom right and then the copy link of the bb code. Then I paste the link directly in the reply box here.

hvgFMY8h.png

Sharp lookin Sog ya got there! Wish we had as many fans as Buck. I like their newest line and like I said waiting for the Trident FX fixed blade version with Kydex sheath.

So I clicked on the link you posted, went to your google photo, opened it in a new tab, copied that url, used the image link dialog box at the top of hte reply box here, posted the url of your photo, and below is the result. Beautiful recon bowie! I had a few pass through my hands. Never could bring myself to use them so off they went! Wish I still had one.

AM-JKLWp38d0NLhEF6GaZVggftpEs1v9QpdeoZt4_nzBg-avO1qWI1uNfFzYSuJq6bDCU24p34-cic56RbtmMZbDrCl4EaC0-UH0bf4KRMS_dNr1ILOJug5PfqKRvd07B34YaPA-C_XL6lMQvlg-v9oBEuvc=w453-h602-no

Are you on a phone or computer? On my computer I click on my photo and get this screen. I choose the size at the bottom right and then the copy link of the bb code. Then I paste the link directly in the reply box here.

hvgFMY8h.png
They are on the threads now.

So I clicked on the link you posted, went to your google photo, opened it in a new tab, copied that url, used the image link dialog box at the top of hte reply box here, posted the url of your photo, and below is the result. Beautiful recon bowie! I had a few pass through my hands. Never could bring myself to use them so off they went! Wish I still had one.

AM-JKLWp38d0NLhEF6GaZVggftpEs1v9QpdeoZt4_nzBg-avO1qWI1uNfFzYSuJq6bDCU24p34-cic56RbtmMZbDrCl4EaC0-UH0bf4KRMS_dNr1ILOJug5PfqKRvd07B34YaPA-C_XL6lMQvlg-v9oBEuvc=w453-h602-no
Thanks no one else knows how to open my pics. Even Ken Hash . If you could explain on the thread how to. I know you have to me. But I guess they're not following the whole thread. I am new and not so tech savvy. Thanks to you.

Thanks no one else knows how to open my pics. Even Ken Hash . If you could explain on the thread how to. I know you have to me. But I guess they're not following the whole thread. I am new and not so tech savvy. Thanks to you.
All I'm doing is clicking on the link in your post which takes me to your photo on google photos. I then click on the photo and then on that photo, I open it in a new tab. From there, I copy the link and use the insert image button above in the reply box here and paste the photo link.

This is the link to just your photo:

Paste it into the dialog box and you get this:

AM-JKLXaesdvMQVn7BvHbkDVkkZ9AEwpNjMnxBe9rP_zGURhQrKh3hFQ7XpS62sRwk8Vum2ZQ3VlOKWX7qXguyO_TItSlWavlo6d2aSeM_XeVyLSh-BLSb_JFASGu8Gh-OAB79aaPLJ-sQu6Q0ug2wpfJiJE=w804-h602-no

That's as good as I can do. Ken has a lot of experience. You'll need to help him out by being a bit more clear and figuring some of this stuff out on your own. Go through that thread I linked you to earlier carefully, do some testing, and figure it out. Take your time.

I'd advise using a computer and not your phone. I don't post photos from my phone for exactly this reason.

All I'm doing is clicking on the link in your post which takes me to your photo on google photos. I then click on the photo and then on that photo, I open it in a new tab. From there, I copy the link and use the insert image button above in the reply box here and paste the photo link.

This is the link to just your photo:

Paste it into the dialog box and you get this:

AM-JKLXaesdvMQVn7BvHbkDVkkZ9AEwpNjMnxBe9rP_zGURhQrKh3hFQ7XpS62sRwk8Vum2ZQ3VlOKWX7qXguyO_TItSlWavlo6d2aSeM_XeVyLSh-BLSb_JFASGu8Gh-OAB79aaPLJ-sQu6Q0ug2wpfJiJE=w804-h602-no

That's as good as I can do. Ken has a lot of experience. You'll need to help him out by being a bit more clear and figuring some of this stuff out on your own. Go through that thread I linked you to earlier carefully, do some testing, and figure it out. Take your time.

I'd advise using a computer and not your phone. I don't post photos from my phone for exactly this reason.
One I very well respect

One I very well respect Ken. It's just I don't own a computer. Two I am a newbie. So I confuse ken. My fault. My 11 year old grandson sent 6 pics. He screen shot then started sizing. And he was pushing buttons I didn't know was there. I have posted pictures on all kinds of sites but getting pictures on these threads is fo me too tough for me. I have several knives I would like information about the knifes not price. I have a SOG folder with handle looks like a gun and it is a assisted open. Blade is half serrated. It is called a flash tanto 440 steel. Early knife.

One I very well respect Ken. It's just I don't own a computer. Two I am a newbie. So I confuse ken. My fault. My 11 year old grandson sent 6 pics. He screen shot then started sizing. And he was pushing buttons I didn't know was there. I have posted pictures on all kinds of sites but getting pictures on these threads is fo me too tough for me. I have several knives I would like information about the knifes not price. I have a SOG folder with handle looks like a gun and it is a assisted open. Blade is half serrated. It is called a flash tanto 440 steel. Early knife

I was trying to send you a picture of this. I truly appreciate your help and support to a old man that loves knifes. I have Buck folders. New but 18 years old. I have case. Kissing cranes. Italy staletos switch blades. I need just information not price.And sorry about the repeat messages.

Hey I just wanted to tell you Thanks very much. You and Ken has been my only help. I have been with a younger person with a computer. I know that one is afirst run back around 2001 or around then. One thing no one has been able to tell me is the stamp on top of the pomel. I had bought two. It was a Recon Bowie SOG 2000 anniversary on the blade. That is where I get my timeline. And I also I read the story of SOG.

Yes still working on this.

Back