Post up your small woods blades!

Matt, I'd love to raid your Laconico collection, that's another sweet one. This is a great thread, I'm seeing some excellent small knives.

Here's some of my little guys
DSC01099.jpg

This is an old classic that has just been reborn (edge convexed thanks to help from kgd). It is now sharper than it ever has been. (2-1/4" cutting edge).
(picture from before being convexed).

FORCODGER.jpg

The handle material was called Delrin, I believe (Codger can confirm) and I really like it.

Doc

So many examples of great things coming in small packages.
I'm surprised however that no one mentioned the Emerson la Griffe.
Sort of a stretch maybe, but a handy little devil all the same.

This one has become my go-to small blade, especially when out fowling.
232323232%7Ffp63266%3Enu%3D3349%3E%3B93%3E292%3EWSNRCG%3D33%3B%3B4636%3B7337nu0mrj

...and a rode-hard sibling of Matt's Soloist...
232323232%7Ffp63276%3Enu%3D3349%3E%3B93%3E292%3EWSNRCG%3D33%3B%3B4%3B%3C394337nu0mrj

Forgot the folders.

2u55jzq.jpg

Ivan Campos necker, Swick, Izula, Swamp Warden, Aqua Salt, Scrapper 5. Don't worry, the Warden will get reprofiled today or tomorrow :)

Tknife, you want into my Laconicos and I want into your NWA knives bro!

The Soloist looks good in orange Cheekser! I am glad to see you posting over here. I hope you will stay for a while.

Matt, I'd love to raid your Laconico collection, that's another sweet one. This is a great thread, I'm seeing some excellent small knives.

DSC01099.jpg

Dude, you me and mtnfolkmike need to get together and drool over blades. We all have very similar taste in knives. Nice stuff :thumbup:

Here are two that have gone on to good homes:) First is a new"er" design I was trying and the second pic is my Neck Nessy model.

I don't have a current pic of my small woods blades...guess I should do that.

Attachments

• P8091182.jpg
    P8091182.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 64
  • P8091185.jpg
    P8091185.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 62
Here are two that have gone on to good homes:) First is a new"er" design I was trying and the second pic is my Neck Nessy model.

I don't have a current pic of my small woods blades...guess I should do that.

Those two are sweet!

I love this thread, some great blades. Here's my EDC with a firesteel Christian gave me: (and my .38 K frame, of course)

2 inch blade.

234-0001.jpeg

234-0002.jpeg

234-0003.jpeg

234-0004.jpeg

That one came from the man himself, Ethan Becker. I don't know how many were actually made, but it is a great little back-up blade/necker. :thumbup:

Where is the beer opener?????:eek:

I only drink 40 ouncers with the screw caps. :p :D

kingcobra.jpg

Another pic of the proto...

Necker3.jpg

Cool thread. I'll try to dig up some more small knives for a pic.

DSC01099.jpg

great looking blades T...:thumbup: i like them all...:)

Dude, you me and mtnfolkmike need to get together and drool over blades. We all have very similar taste in knives. Nice stuff :thumbup:

right you are my friend... you and T have very nice tatse in blades...:thumbup::thumbup:

Back