Post your Arno Bernard Pic's!

badmatt

DON'T DO IT!
Platinum Member
Might as well start a proper picture sharing thread!

EbWTT0B.jpg

Matt

AB Knives has made excellent fixed blades for a long while. Jumping into the folding world of knives they have brought all that knowledge into their folders.
Excellent materials, high tolerances and attention to detail puts these up in the Shiro/CRK world.
Well done, my friends.
4296D7D3-09B4-4187-943B-9E94D2F1CDC3.jpeg
F24F6185-707E-4BFF-8256-5B3B01CFEDAC.jpeg

Great scales on that Rinkhals. Beautiful. Will look really nice with the Northwoods Fall Creek you scored this morning!

In 2019 I went to Bladeshow to meet up with Ruan. We had been chatting for a while before hand. I bought that Rinkhals directly from him. I already had a giraffe bone Rinkhals with blue dye, which looked amazing and mimicked the sky I thought. I have since passed that giraffe bone on, as this dyed warthog means a lot more to me now.

They are perfectionists and their first production slipjoint has fantastic walk and talk. Nailed it the first go…that was super impressive.

Regarding the Fall Creek…let’s not go there as I may not be able to stop talking about how tickled pink I am. Haha. I woke up just in time this morning! 🤣😂 It’s going to look amazing with patina!

Warthog/Mammoth/any smooth bone really, is at the top of my favorite scale material.
Thank you for your kind words.

T Tess85 thank you for the pleasant transaction. Check out these AB Knives…they may be right up your alley. 😁

Last edited:
I'm glad you grabbed it. I had started writing a PM to take it twice, and deleted it both times convincing myself I didnt need it. I regret it, but I am glad it went to you. Will be a great match for one of your custom sheaths. Congrats!

I'm glad you grabbed it. I had started writing a PM to take it twice, and deleted it both times convincing myself I didnt need it. I regret it, but I am glad it went to you. Will be a great match for one of your custom sheaths. Congrats!

Thank you for your kind words. 😁

And thank you to all who convinced themselves they didn’t need it! 😁😂

I really believe that soon Arno Bernard Knives are going to be as popular as Shiro's, Holt's, Oz's, Koenigs, and the other bigtime trendy high-end knives right now. When I got mine I had only seen one other posted on here (I know there were more hiding around), but I've been noticing you guys' are blowing up on all the different media sites. I'm super happy for you! I agree that Arno Bernard Knives makes an amazing product. Definitely on par with Chris Reeve Knives, and I don't say that about anyone. This was a grail knife for me and it's the first knife I've got in a long time where there really isn't anything that I don't like or would change on it.
EEoKdet.jpg

JAC9oH8.jpg

mSiqnkr.jpg

6izZK9u.jpg

UZn9uCd.jpg

Back