Post your Becker knives pics here

I'd like to buy it, depending on the price. I was going to get a RK 21 next, since I just got a BK4
Im waiting for my beckerhead sign up to go through too

And I'm thinking of selling my unused Desert Earth Junglas that I never use

I just posted it up for sale....

Bravo, Have you handled or used a BK21? And like it better than your 20?

I have not handled a 21.... Yet, But I think I'll like it.

Saw your ad.... Nice leather sheath and scales going with it. That patina looks great, almost like a case coloring look, like on a rifle or shotgun

Bravo, Have you handled or used a BK21? And like it better than your 20?

I have not handled a 21.... Yet, But I think I'll like it.

Never handled it, but from looking at it, I'm sure I'll like it. I love the angled handle on it like my bk4, which I absolutely love! I imagine the RK will be just as fun to use!

The bk20 just seems little heavy for what it is. It chops great, but not the greatest. It does light work fairly easy, but not the easiest! I have a 1311 as my dedicated chopper, so this bk20 doesn't seem to fit in anywhere in my cutlery arsenal.

I like them both :D the 20 is the log splitter the 21 is fun and with the thinner blade digs deeper :thumbsup: looking forward to 91 to compare the 21 to 1311 :D if it where me I hold on to 20 just cause you might miss the 1/4" blade :eek:

Last edited:
I used to wonder why the crock in the handle of the BK4. Then I finally got one and like it. Now I want a 21.

I have my Swabbie Parang that is a .250", 1/4" beast
r7ptt2.jpg

Going to baton some year old apple wood sheets for my horizontal smoker. Apple wood doesn't like to pop like other wood. It makes you work for it. My daughter wants some applewood smoked Hawg. Could have used the axe or hatchet, maybe even a wedge. Hummmm I have a Bk9

Against the grain action.

My cedar baton caught hell lol

Back