Post your Becker knives pics here

Y2bJja5.jpg

First Becker knife. Must say they live to the hype. Very impressed. Ran short on paracord so I just melted the ends.
I have a stack of left over oak and maple thinking of making some handle scales.
Ve9wbSi.jpg

YFZOroZ.jpg
Congrats. They're great knives. Welcome to the forum, glad to have you here.

First Becker knife. Must say they live to the hype. Very impressed. Ran short on paracord so I just melted the ends.
I have a stack of left over oak and maple thinking of making some handle scales.
Ve9wbSi.jpg

YFZOroZ.jpg
Like what you've done! Looks great!

I really like this pic! Nice scales too! I am assuming those are from the Kabar handle set?

Thanks.
Yes they are from the Kabar set. Got these red and rhe standard black ones with the knife. They're exactly the same except for the color.

Nice! How is the fit on those TKC handles?
Damn good. Makes a big difference to me. I did have to file down the internal stabilizing pins a bit to account for the coating being gone. The scales had a bit of a gap without doing so. I've got TKC scales for 3 of my Esees as well. All are top notch quality.

Damn good. Makes a big difference to me. I did have to file down the internal stabilizing pins a bit to account for the coating being gone. The scales had a bit of a gap without doing so. I've got TKC scales for 3 of my Esees as well. All are top notch quality.

I've had a few TKC scales over the years, but the ones I had for my BK2 was sitting way too proud for my liking, so I ended up selling them. I have 2 bk15s sitting at the house and I'm seriously thinking of picking up some TKC scales to try again. Do you have a pic across the spine of the handle? Just curious if it's a "perfect" fit or not....

I've had a few TKC scales over the years, but the ones I had for my BK2 was sitting way too proud for my liking, so I ended up selling them. I have 2 bk15s sitting at the house and I'm seriously thinking of picking up some TKC scales to try again. Do you have a pic across the spine of the handle? Just curious if it's a "perfect" fit or not....
I wouldn't say it is perfect but it is very close, close enough for me. You also have to take into account the removed coating. Here are some pics:

45J1imwh.jpg
vqm8K18h.jpg
bGYaTkyh.jpg
KGimOg0h.jpg
6yy9P9Mh.jpg
odhCHfVh.jpg

As you likely know, you can adjust how these scales line up to the tang. I've found that I can usually find a happy spot with a little adjusting. Here is the internals for the BK15 handles:

JSgMx2Lh.jpg
XB2i7dKh.jpg

And just in case any one is interested, this is the before and after of how I received it and how it is now. This is my second 15 and it is not going anywhere ever! Still can't believe they discontinued this one.
4Tvv6OE.jpg

KpQQDg7h.jpg

I wouldn't say it is perfect but it is very close, close enough for me. You also have to take into account the removed coating. Here are some pics:

45J1imwh.jpg
vqm8K18h.jpg
bGYaTkyh.jpg
KGimOg0h.jpg
6yy9P9Mh.jpg
odhCHfVh.jpg

As you likely know, you can adjust how these scales line up to the tang. I've found that I can usually find a happy spot with a little adjusting. Here is the internals for the BK15 handles:

JSgMx2Lh.jpg
XB2i7dKh.jpg

And just in case any one is interested, this is the before and after of how I received it and how it is now. This is my second 15 and it is not going anywhere ever! Still can't believe they discontinued this one.
4Tvv6OE.jpg

KpQQDg7h.jpg

Thanks for the pics! It tells a thousand words. The last TKC scales I had did not even fit close to how yours fit.

Back