Post your Becker knives pics here

Sorry sometimes I'm hard to understand the scales on my 7 and 9 where made by St. Cutlery Co. he sold on the Bay before LMF Joe ever sold on Bay, these are old and kinda different as they have more of a palm swell than the others. That's not why I have them at the time they where all that was available in a different color other than natural from KaBar that at the time were rougher thease and required some fitting :D thease came in black or green :p the green now looks brown. Oh well :thumbsup: I think KaBar's micarta now for the full size is spot on as far as fit and finish and would be my choice if and when another set is needed.View attachment 853056 oh yeah, thease scales with the palm swell feel pretty damm good and the rear finger thumb hold when doing some leverage chopping is very good and secure :D

Thanks for the pics. They really put the shape of the handles into perspective!

4260IBe1muJYdeeGREbCzWZ6m-MIJuJIzNVmP8ZoE2yNhqJ-ka5DZa6U2EdbJYrOKXF4J1BDt76Wk5H3NNyKmUQAMTZ90Y3n-r9kBD9APchEKOfOijhbnM_TSb0WQr5xuB2-i8EoJwgtUuNeICoaJWrq2lh__WpvyxV_RQFpdi32MBvJgzF0BPVAH7rCB_QeZu28pt1I7d6Tz2wNZmOhYgsKKzM3aQlpt5cGMrkPbn0mG7lY4Mokxk0zQdbvWIFMkorL6w3cqFffBQoQIaK_gY6R7ZQvFRcP9SBr5Em71eGcdR5Frtl9lez7Pim7B5Rq0Vb0NVYpLp0eHyka2qZhpQNloUF7faA6VO0uLRFRvFjyazTn4Q5i9wPiHZhYiuUc7im0hH3EqzjxgbACKBAml6_im9iUOSg1mKuREs-IqedJTdZH6KlkJ4j3BXUXI-qcdL2I-1nm1ydmST7BUysB8I66O7srrnP3kkU6C6vWPNIOt06bqj0d1nZsfXufLGCUOyzD1swlG29VOhDm_c2n18x4wpnKsHsuq-lpFp_wnmSZewOqgAQnDqP5470vdhf6SuuTXrj7Or9z0A4JnO2BFgqOUGgu8Al3fhnLBJ4=w533-h800-no

During my first Becker sharpening :D

Did you alter the swedge on your 7 or is it still like it came from the Becker factory?
Somehow it looks different (longer?) but maybe the removed coating or angle of the picture makes it look so damn good.
I did file down the top of the swedge to get rid of little hump and smoothed up the spine. By removing the hump it did give it a longer look. Good eye knoefz ;)

Last edited:
Nice 10 Eero and a cool pic. I've never seen a forest of Birch Trees. Where was this pic taken?
near Lake Crescent in Washington. They are alder trees that sprout up really fast then fall over after about 30 years and feed the big cedar and fir’s.

Congrats Padruig on your new 20! It looks Great! :thumbsup:

Thanks, man. 91bravo 91bravo makes these Beckers look sweet. I didn't think too much of the 20, always of the mind that my 9 was good enough. But once you get this thing in hand... It just begs to chop stuff.

Back