Post your Becker knives pics here

Ha ha yeah naked... Funny enough I took the photo on my bed. My wife does not think it is funny

Ha ha yeah naked... Funny enough I took the photo on my bed. My wife does not think it is funny
:p:p:p That is funny :thumbsup: Sorry Man :p:p:p! Thinking about it if I had used the word Stripped might not have been any better :p:p:p Oh man I'am just picturing what the look on her face must have looked like while you're trying to explain what the hell is he talking about :p:p:p . Damm! Reading that over it doesn't sound good I might have had to answer a few questions from my wife about that sentence as well :p:p:p:p:p! I can't stop laughing :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: and I am sorry if I caused any problems :D

Last edited:
:p:p:p That is funny :thumbsup: Sorry Man :p:p:p! Thinking about it if I had used the word Stripped might not have been any better :p:p:p Oh man I'am just picturing what the look on her face must have looked like while you're trying to explain what the hell is he talking about :p:p:p . Damm! Reading that over it doesn't sound good I might have had to answer a few questions from my wife about that sentence as well :p:p:p:p:p! I can't stop laughing :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: and I am sorry if I caused any problems :D

My wife gets Mad at me too.... I must have the same facial expression if I'm looking at P*rn on the internet as I do when I'm looking at knife pictures.....She never knows what I'm up too...haha!
I think she has given up on Me. :D

BK 24 in D2 steel. I had zytel handle scales on this knife for a couple of years and when I took them off there were small bits of rust. Havent seen this on any of D2 knives I own. Put a coat of mineral oil on it after I returned it to it's resting place.
43zy2Bf.jpg

sQgeoIK.jpg

She will get used to it ... If I can make one suggestion when taking Boudoir photos of your knifes, don't spread out Rose Petals and light candles... That mistake cost me a 7 day cruise while trying to explain what I was doing but I am "The Most Romantic Husband Ever" ... :cool:

I forgot my big knife for the fire prep....
Brought the Spud out, actually battoned with it's tiny blade. I learned you don't even need a sharp edge. The choil went through the wood just fine, as it preceded the sharp edge....took some patience.

Visited my cabin this past weekend, for the first time in 3 months. Had a great time:

Back