Post your Becker knives pics here

Here are a few recent pics. I saw a log, and my Beckers saw kindling.
IMG_5401.jpg

IMG_5403.jpg

IMG_5405.jpg

A wedge to help with the split.
IMG_5410.jpg

15 degree bend in BK9, popped right back to true. Great HT Tooj.
IMG_5412.jpg

IMG_5413.jpg

My baton
IMG_5406.jpg

IMG_5414.jpg

I put a zero degree convex from the primary grind down. The BK2 is now a laser. After the BK2 turned the pieces into kindling.
IMG_5416.jpg

Went through several knots, flexed the blade of the BK9, no damage to either knife in any way. Shown with newest addition to the family, 2nd gen BK2. Magnum camp where are you?
IMG_5418.jpg

My 7,11 and 13 are not shown.

Here are a couple of pictures of my new BK2 second gen. Sorry for the crappy photos, cameras broken and that's what happens when you use your phone...

BK2 with micarta scales and lanyard. I was happy with this, but there was something missing....
BK2originalish.jpg

BK2 with little missing... I am considering adding a pouch for a "field stone" and firesteel. Much more comfortable to carry now and no snagging from my field pack.
\
BK2-fection.jpg

cody1 how did you do that to your bk2, gel paint remover. Looks good!

I used my belt grinder. It's a 1x42" and ground the coating and the secondary bevel into a smooth convex from the primary grind down.

The edge has proven plenty robust with the new geometry.

wow you guys have some awesome collections!!! BRING BACK THE CAMP MAGNUM!!!!! PLEASE

Here's some old pictures of when they were purdy.
bk2.jpg

BK1.jpg

The sheath was cracked upon delivery,contacted Kabar and was hooked up with the new version within a week. Pretty good considering I live in Canada.:thumbup:
Becker2.jpg

Becker1.jpg

Last edited:
image00003ir.jpg

BKT-9 is a one FINEEE knife.

We tried numerous times(we had a lot of beer :D ) to cut beer can this way with other knives(rtak2, onario, some smaller rats, large custom knives, machettas), and ONLY BK9 allowed us to cut can this way.

Perfect combination of mass, balance and sharpness.

Here she is new and fresh out the box!
4679778071_63ea00503a_b.jpg

Here she is after riding on my hip for some time and being well used and cared for!
4701921220_8bb2173e98_b.jpg

Here's my Fathers Day present and first Becker:

Becker_BK-11_Fathers_Day_2010.jpg

I will have some action shots of it. I hope to get it bloody this hunting season. :D

Hello, long time lurker and HUGE Becker fan here. I figured it was finally time to contribute a bit more, so here we go :)

My BK-7.
100_0234resize.jpg

Two legends side by side, both of which I have absolute faith in :thumbup:. Finn M39 and BK-7 with assorted gear. Quite a mix of old and new :D
0000752resize.jpg

The Remora with my stripped BK-2 and my BK-7, among other things.
100_0220resize.jpg

Hello, long time lurker and HUGE Becker fan here. I figured it was finally time to contribute a bit more, so here we go :)

Welcome to the Becker forum, Fultron!
You have some nice Beckers there, and the rifle isn't too shabby, either. Now that you've posted here, keep coming back.

Back