Post your Becker knives pics here

Critter got to my Halloween pumpkin...
jarnXud.jpg

BK29 got to my Halloween pumpkin...
K6LLWaS.jpg

Xr6x, I gotta ask - what did you use to strip your knives, and what to polish, and how do you keep them "unstained"?

And, it looks like your 16s have different grinds - did you do that or is that a generational thing? NM, answered my own question - preprod model! Very nice!

Good looking blades there!
I used paint remover to strip. Lots of hours sanding , Mothers Metal Polish to remove the fine scratches . Once smooth the only stains will come if you cut vegetation . If you leave vinegar on will stain. A now and than wipe with Mineral oil . Vinegar will remove unwanted stains too :). The 16 I changed the spine profile a little. I also took some 600grit sandpaper to it to remove the glare. Gave it a nice look I think . By the way Welcome Michael :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Could someone post a BK16 next to a BK2, or/and a BK12?
I'm curious about the 16, I like that blade shape, but I'd love to see a size comparison with another with a similar blade shape....
Thank You!

Xr6x, I gotta ask - what did you use to strip your knives, and what to polish, and how do you keep them "unstained"?

And, it looks like your 16s have different grinds - did you do that or is that a generational thing? NM, answered my own question - preprod model! Very nice!

Good looking blades there!
Michael Sankewitsch Michael Sankewitsch , welcome to the forum, glad to have you here.

Back