Post your CRK carry knife for today.

View attachment 1311963 View attachment 1311962 View attachment 1311961 View attachment 1311965

Well, I decided to go all in on the 21. I am not sure how I will feel about the 31. I am not sure when I will even be able to see one in real life to make a judgment. But I do know that the 31’s will be around in the future, and the 21’s will not. When they are gone, they are gone. Also, the 21 will be the last Sebenza that was totally the creation of Chris Reeve himself. I believe it represents the end of an era.

I have always been a fan of Knife Art’s SFO with carbon fiber. The weight loss is significant, and the carbon stays good looking rather than aging like titanium. On the other hand, the purist in me just loves the combination of titanium and damascus with the blue highlights. I do not think you can beat it. So, hopefully, I am well set up for the years ahead with these two bad boys. And I am sure a 31 will join them eventually. (Hmmm, Chad Nichol’s raindrop perhaps?)

Last edited:
View attachment 1311963 View attachment 1311962 View attachment 1311961 View attachment 1311965

Well, I decided to go all in on the 21. I am not sure how I will feel about the 31. I am not sure when I will even be able to see one in real life to make a judgment. But I do know that the 31’s will be around in the future, and the 21’s will not. When they are gone, they are gone.

I have always been a fan of Knife Art’s SFO with carbon fiber. The weight loss is significant, and the carbon stays good looking rather than aging like titanium. On the other hand, the purist in me just loves the combination of titanium and damascus with the blue highlights. I do not think you can beat it. So, hopefully, I am well set up for the years ahead with these two bad boys. And I am sure a 31 will join them eventually.

That about sums up how I feel perfectly!
The 21 is amazing and going quick, especially for lefties.
The 31 will be around if/when I'm ready.
The KnifeArt CF makes one hell of an EDC. So strong, well fit yet light and pocket friendly.
My wife and I both agree that a damascus blade just pops so wonderfully on the basic scales and blued hardware.

You have an amazing collection. I hope you enjoy carrying/using them and get the satisfaction of quality a 21 can offer!

That about sums up how I feel perfectly!
The 21 is amazing and going quick, especially for lefties.
The 31 will be around if/when I'm ready.
The KnifeArt CF makes one hell of an EDC. So strong, well fit yet light and pocket friendly.
My wife and I both agree that a damascus blade just pops so wonderfully on the basic scales and blued hardware.

You have an amazing collection. I hope you enjoy carrying/using them and get the satisfaction of quality a 21 can offer!
I’ll agree on that one. The plain handle and Damascus blade really stands out. I have one Pj 21 with blue hardware and Damascus. I have a Pj 31/Damascus on order with gold hardware

I haven’t carried anything other then my Insingo or Drop Point in quite a long time. It must be Monday...
A0OLjAC.jpg

Back