Post your CRK carry knife for today.

I could easily be happy with my large 31 as my only knife. :)

mJ5uQ5u.jpg

Carrying my 21 for Titanium Tuesday, and a had a weird thing happen just a bit ago. Was holding it as shown in first pic below, and for some reason I pushed with my thumb, sliding it thru my fingers. Felt a bite and lo and behold, the inside edge of the frame actually cut my finger! Not the way I would have thought I'd accidentally cut myself with a knife lol.

View attachment 1814522
View attachment 1814523

Carrying my 21 for Titanium Tuesday, and a had a weird thing happen just a bit ago. Was holding it as shown in first pic below, and for some reason I pushed with my thumb, sliding it thru my fingers. Felt a bite and lo and behold, the inside edge of the frame actually cut my finger! Not the way I would have thought I'd accidentally cut myself with a knife lol.

View attachment 1814522
View attachment 1814523
Based on your description of what happened, and how your holding the closed Sebenza, that little cut was likely caused by the blade.

View attachment 1814522
View attachment 1814523

The sharp part of the blade closest to the pivot, when folded, is pretty close to the frame opening. I can see how that could happen if holding it like you said, then sliding it.

The sharp part of the blade closest to the pivot, when folded, is pretty close to the frame opening. I can see how that could happen if holding it like you said, then sliding it.
This happened to me when I first started carrying my 21. Nicked my pinky when I reached into my pocket for my wallet. It hasn’t happened in a long time but the blade does sit quite close to the top of the handle.

Based on your description of what happened, and how your holding the closed Sebenza, that little cut was likely caused by the blade.

At first I thought there's no way the flesh of my finger got that far down inside to touch the blade, but yeah that's gotta be what happened.

Back