Post your CRK carry knife for today.

yFsTsUE.jpg

It's like gettin' new motorcycle, all shiny, crisp and new. You baby it, take it out in the nice weather but ride your older weather worn bike with the dings, chips and scrapes on the tank.

That's how a new Sebenza always is. You keep it in a slip sheath, very conscious of how you use it and handle it. You treat it like it's made of porcelain, till it gets it's first snail trail... :) After that it's all work and the fun actually begins, this is the point when you really start to appreciate the knife because you're not afraid to scratch a $400-$500 "Sebenza" anymore, you're just usin' your work knife, your EDC and today for me it's still the 25 I was gifted (actually it's both the 25 and large 21 as I'm doin' the Pepsi challenge with the 2) . Here it is paired with my other EDC my PT111 which after lookin' at this pic I think it's time to tear the 111 apart for a good cleanin' ;)

g5POvlF.jpg

IjubilL.jpg

I've always maintained that a new knife, no matter how long it's been in my possession isn't mine till it draws and tastes my blood. Well it took the 25 about a week but while tryin' to trim a plastic container usin' the 25, (of course I just sharpened it) it slipped and sliced the top of my thumb knuckle right off. :eek: Yeah I know, sharp blade and all that but I exposed a lot of raw nerve endings and my thumb is throbbin'.

I just started a new med and should've known better than to play with a sharpened piece of steel :eek:. I'm the proud new owner of a new 25 or should I say the 25 has bitten me and now owns me. (Thanks A I'm so glad that's over ;):) ). I'm so glad when I finally get marked, seems the longer it takes the worse it is, :D (sorry no gory pics :eek:) Here she is, still in my pocket today. :)

IjubilL.jpg

ETA, as you can see I changed to a quick leather thong for a fob/lanyard. :)

Sure enough! Ha! Didn’t even notice until you pointed it out. Thing’s been working great and perfectly centered—LOL!

ETA: Fixed now.

67AF0EE3-F614-4838-AD98-A15E476AB78D.jpeg

Found the screw in my car. What does it say about a knife when it can loose integrity in half of its fastners without a noticable loss of performance?!?

(Let’s not discuss what it says about the owner. ;))​

Last edited:
Back