Post your CRK carry knife for today.

RNA0e0i.jpg

a1c915dcec599621ba573ceced5a6811.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey CBKing, could you tell us a little more about the machine you have there? Maybe more pictures? I've been around the industrial world all my life and while it looks like a drill press of some sort, I'm not familiar with the gauge and what exactly is going on there.

Hey CBKing, could you tell us a little more about the machine you have there? Maybe more pictures? I've been around the industrial world all my life and while it looks like a drill press of some sort, I'm not familiar with the gauge and what exactly is going on there.

It's a old Bridgeport that is set up with a vise for hanging longer parts off the edge of the table. I was just simply drilling and tapping holes in the end of the part. The parts in this case were to long at 21 inches to fit in the CNC machines so this is how we have to do them. In this picture I had just set up a part and I was checking with an indicator to make sure the part was fully in the vise. It is a very similar machine to the one I pictured below our vise set up is just a bit different and our machine has a prototrak control on it that controls movement of the machine so you are not required to hand crank it to all the positions.

e76ab33bc0dff2183efbda4b0e0efc84.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back