Post your favourite photo of your Traditional knife

You guys are doing great and I appreciate your posting images that brings a smile and good thoughts.
A quote that comes to mind;

The prose “Beauty Lies In The Eyes Of The Beholder” is a paraphrase of a statement by Greece philosopher Plato and is expressed by an Irish novelist in the 19th century. ... We find an art beautiful only when the activities and experiences stored in this part of the brain co-relates with the art we are viewing

so there are no bad images when they are connected to you personally and no one can criticize them, as this isn’t a contest thread but one to show others traditional knife images

keep’em coming guys!
G2

bq2OBHK.jpg

VSL3je0.jpg

6a2Ha2J.jpg
As a self-proclaimed Old Case Lover, those are fabulous. :cool::thumbsup:

Instead of twenty thousand individual pictures, I'll just show some favorite group pictures of some of my favorite knives.

NJW6Lwbb_t.jpg

3RBqVHUQ_t.jpg

6IQBCcih_t.jpg

It's only fair to show a favorite picture of what makes all these knives sharp either at my bench or on the go.
5vgymLK4_t.jpg

Last edited:
Instead of twenty thousand individual pictures, I'll just show some favorite group pictures of some of my favorite knives....

You bring up a good point there Ed, I've 'trimmed' some images out of my first post so the thread doesn't run on and on and on, good idea of limiting to a select few of your photos would be prudent :)
G2

Arathol, Who made the fixed blade in the third photo of #9, the one with the "Heart" stamped into the blade? That Kuksa in #12 has some spectacular wood! John

This happens to be my most recent photo, but I feel I captured two of my favorite folders very well.

My favorite picture which I no longer have was one I felt well taken and featured an appearance from my 4 legged best friend who has sadly passed,
Like an idiot I deleted the picture to make room on my phone after having passed the knife along to a new home.

Enjoying these images. As I scrolled the first page I was thinking that I like knife photos that connects them to activities I enjoy and that have a lot of texture in the background. A few of my favorite knives with backgrounds that connect with me. Fixed blades; Buck 119, Buck 118, Randall #26-4. OH
Buck-119-Special-1997.jpg

Buck-118-gutpile-Trump-Buck-11-8-16.jpg

Randall__26-4_and_Winchester_M94_32WS.jpg

Back