Post your HI khukuri pix thread?

KVLUK and a CAK
IMAG1190_zpsk0fbghqo.jpg

IMAG1189_zpsruhojyot.jpg

YCS
IMAG1265_zpshh6clcf5.jpg

She's well used and now her blade shows it. Almost tempted to part with her and let someone else tale the reigns. Not many YCS users out there.

you would find many takers I think if you want to sell your YCS

Yeah cosmetically it isn't perfect anymore. I almost wanted to force a patina but I would rather it ern its patina. I used this on a week long backpack/hike and didn't immedialty clean her till I had returned. Here's pics as it sits tonight. Also the scabbard is a little loose and is developing a split on the seem which if it gets worse will be a finger guillotine for a khurk rookie. All that being said I don't even know where to price her.
IMAG1533_zpsu7pbeaa1.jpg

IMAG1526_zps2ygpgbbw.jpg

IMAG1530_zpsxvcx4b2b.jpg

well I think thats a carved chandan set, which you cant get even if you want now-- as chandan trade is banned due to near extinction. even with use and patina I would put that YCS at a strong 225. but remember , if you actually want to trade it just contact people privately, dont advertise in HI forums, as that distracts from people buying HI blades-- if you want to sell on blade forums do it in the production fixed blades for sale, but I would put it at a good 225 -250.-- but I may just see chandan everywhere :D yours could also just be nice red satisal-- either way its a good YCS and price will be 200+, but you could sell it easier and faster with a lower price as with anything.

I concur with both gehazi (About price and way to go about selling)
And dirtbiker on how to restore.

Show that a little love with polish and she'll be back to normal. The sheath...if you can show pictures of the damage we might be able to offer some advice?

Consider me a (3rd? 4th?) name in the hat of people interested if you ever do pass her along

Ok couple more,
A piggyback set up my KLVUK and Christmas blade

My two tone KLVUK from a fine member here,

I remember the two tone. What a cool and unique knife that is.

That two tone was a very pleasant surprise! Great knife! That was Karma right there with some fine folks:thumbup:

886df6b2c6b45b4b5ac89f5e071988c4

OK Pugs here's the brother piggy.

8efb0747ae768099eedc16302a2440b1

And a Kothimoda Christmas Katana for good measure. Crappy photo...i need to schedule a photo session with this beauty.

ee7371f133de08da7a64ccb6fae4a96d

Yuvraj Bowie

0f16dc2ac35cbfdd34924e4eef28e430

Yuvraj YCS

Ndog - that Katana, Bowie, and YCS, is just too BAD, I never get tired of looking at those, you need to do a serious album of them and post it!

Since we're pullin' out the eye candy :p Here's my Bura engraved UF that should get the HIKV going! These picture dont really do it justice, its almost impossible to get a good photo of it.

OK a few more:

a085bf58de39c5d899aaab203937948e

Giant Chitlangi Bowie brothers

94f8e151d3d674cdd0c7f908dbf7bdcf

Pugs. Royalty check is in the mail since one of them is yours now;)

Spaceghost: Wow! speechless!

Cul: Thanks man! I will get more pics asap. Having camera problems lately but will do. That Katana deserves a good setting and some hi-res shots!

Back