• Spring cleaning sale: I've reduced prices on the BladeForums.com Logo Tshirts and PVC patches to move these out of here! We're down to sizes Large & XL on the shirts, but have plenty of every colorway left on the patches. Get them before they are gone! https://www.bladeforums.com/help/bfcmerch/
  • The search engine is not working correctly. We are aware of the problem and are working on a solution. Thank you for your patience.
  • I've implemented new password tools to try and cut down on the number of people getting their profiles compromised by reusing the same passwords that they have used elsewhere. If you are using a password that has been exposed in a data breach and is listed on haveibeenpwned.com you will get a notification to change it the next time you log in. When you choose a new password it will show you the strength; you will need a "Medium" strength or higher password for here, 8 characters or more in length.

Thanks for your support!

Post Your Hunting,Fishing & Outdoors pic's Here

bacustomknives

FULL THROTTLE / FULLTIME KNIFE MAKER
Ill start this one off with my last years bow kill..

Some Smallmouth action on Dale Hollow Lake ,TN

Last edited:
Here are 2 pics from 2 years ago. I was set up in a blind, and got a little bored later in the morning. I went for a walk to stretch out the legs. When I came back to my blind, this guy was standing about 20 yards from it.

It was pissing rain that day. Not uncommon around here...

Here's a big rainbow from last year. The thing wouldn't die no matter how many times a wacked him.

Here's a picture of the deer i got last year. Not an impressive rack but was good sized.
20131110_134316_zps7a683160.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Here's a 46" Musky i caught about a month ago.
20140522_160216_zpse06cdbea.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Nice deer and fish everybody.:thumbup:

bacustomknives

FULL THROTTLE / FULLTIME KNIFE MAKER
Great guys..Keepum comin!! Gotta love what mother nature has to offer....

Caught all these scup a few weeks ago on marthas vineyard.

Sadly not a single striper. The damn hurricane screwed everything up.

I'm horrible at getting pictures of the fish I catch. I did snap a picture as my cousin and I headed across the lake a few weeks ago. It was a beautiful day and we caught a mix of about 50 fish including mostly walleye, maybe a dozen white bass, and a few northern. Took 7 good eater size walleye home that night.