Post your new run(2018) -GEC 85's

Epic, perfect, stunning. This is why I love Pocket knives.

s7njlWI.jpg

The newest Northfield 85's are out and the Tiger Maple I received is magnificent! Thanks Mike @knifeswapper for continuing to try new handle materials!
EUd8uaD.jpg

kUyhkyo.jpg

AuojH2n.jpg
I accidentally clicked on the first page of this thread and I am glad I did. This really is a stunning example of the Tiger Maple. Mark, thank you for sharing that one. And thanks to Mike @knifeswapper for bringing us such awesome handle choices and putting up with the hassles that come with doing something different.

I have the buffalo bone version with me again today.
fyhgGaU.jpg

I accidentally clicked on the first page of this thread and I am glad I did. This really is a stunning example of the Tiger Maple. Mark, thank you for sharing that one. And thanks to Mike @knifeswapper for bringing us such awesome handle choices and putting up with the hassles that come with doing something different.

I have the buffalo bone version with me again today.
fyhgGaU.jpg

Thanks Trav! I couldn't be more thrilled with it. I think most of the Tiger maple I have seen just blow me away how nice they are.
That's a fine Buffalo bone there too. There may have been issues but it's a beautiful (and special) "oiled bone" looking bone.

Back