Post your Newest CRK family members - CRK New arrivals

It does I think. What I set out to do was collect a representation of the line from to P - 31 and Ive done that. the common theme is the DP that started the line. While the Insingo and Tanto were both brought on as production options in the 21 I think they tell more of a 21 story than a Sebenza as a whole story and honestly so do the 2 I replaced them with.
31 has multiple steels and blade shapes just sayin

It does I think. What I set out to do was collect a representation of the line from to P - 31 and Ive done that. the common theme is the DP that started the line. While the Insingo and Tanto were both brought on as production options in the 21 I think they tell more of a 21 story than a Sebenza as a whole story and honestly so do the 2 I replaced them with.
Well, there’s always the NICA tantos…:p;)

I got one that came in today, I have to say it is the best functioning L31 I have.
Thank you! Wolverine666 Wolverine666
image.jpg

Now for the other Two, both Damascus I called CRK talked with Mathew to get the process of sending them in. He was very nice, directed me thru their online procedures to get the knives sharpened, etched, double studded and new washers fitted ( 2 sets ) each.
I really like this CRK Sub Forum, Thank ya All for making it happen!

Last edited:
Finally found a site that didnt try to sodomise me with a cactus on the shipping fee(live in Norway). A Canadian dealer.

Not a knife but the large slip for the Sebenza 31. Have a small slip from before.

This smoothe soft calfskin is just amazing. And the fit is off course perfect.

bPctl7Rh.jpg

YfFaJVQh.jpg

Last edited:
Back