Post your Newest CRK family members - CRK New arrivals

Always wanted a Mnandi. I wanted a Mnandi with the old style nail nick & pivot. I wanted a Mnandi with box elder inlays. I wanted a Mnandi with extraordinary box elder to match my extraordinary box elder Sebenza. My 10 year hunt came to an end last week. Thank you Santana San Santana San ! You're a gentleman and a scholar!

i-G3CZnLk.jpg

i-fCZcS77.jpg

Found an Impinda today at a dealer while on vacation. I asked if they had one in the back or only the display model. Just the display. Bought it on the spot and threw it in my pocket. Didn’t bother to open the box until I’m walking down the street and noticed the shopping bag felt a little heavier than it should have been. Opened the box up to find another Impinda. Back to the shop we go to give them back the extra knife and get the correct box. They were so stoked that I brought the knife back and that they had another to sell that they gave me my pick of any hat in the store for free. Score! New knife and a sweet hat.

First impressions on the Impinda:
This thing is heavy, but the action is smooth, centering is perfect, and it makes all my other slip joints feel like toys. I don’t like the clip, but that’s me. Already switched it with my Sebenza clip. Now I just need something to cut.

Attachments

• IMG_1933.jpeg
    IMG_1933.jpeg
    143.4 KB · Views: 3
Back