Post your regs!

LW, hoping they can still find that beautiful piece.

Here's to a restful weekend to everyone...

KsC5823h.jpg

Very similar to the one in my earlier post in this thread. Would be interested in the BD to see if they are related.

Pic does not do the colors justice.

96fb50a3463e652df8431aa1536cd1a5.jpg

Last edited:
The A00 is the UG, correct?

Indeed. It has the interesting "cut-out" of the lock-bar which was apparently quite rare, the nice ridges in the slabs and the old simple clip. I bought it very recently in almost new condition but without box and papers.

Indeed. It has the interesting "cut-out" of the lock-bar which was apparently quite rare, the nice ridges in the slabs and the old simple clip. I bought it very recently in almost new condition but without box and papers.

They had long since switched to the new style of clips by the time that knife was made, so yours may have been swapped out. Also, although Chris was doing very few of the graphics by 2000, yours has hallmarks of possibly having been done by him.

They had long since switched to the new style of clips by the time that knife was made, so yours may have been swapped out. Also, although Chris was doing very few of the graphics by 2000, yours has hallmarks of possibly having been done by him.

That's very interesting. I bought it from someone in Germany who claimed to have owned it since new, so that's weird about the clip! Indeed the 1999 model has the newer clip.

EDIT: I could provide pics of the inside of the slabs if that gives you more info. I'm very interested in what you know about this knife.

I could be totally wrong here, but I thought CRK went to the new style clip sometime in 2000. Thus, some 2000 models will have the old style and some will have the new.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I could be totally wrong here, but I thought CRK went to the new style clip sometime in 2000. Thus, some 2000 models will have the old style and some will have the new.

You're right, I'm remembering wrong. I was thinking about date codes. :eek: It's the older one that has the wrong clip.

Please do.

One of the things I like about the Sebenza is ease of (diss)assembly. Please note the nice wiha torque driver with which I assemble all my CRK knives: it works great! It took longer to write this and upload pics than the break-down!

IMG_1987_zps1a3lbnts.jpg

IMG_1984_zpsds8vygac.jpg

EDIT: Just read about the clips: that's good news. By the way the blade has a fingerprint, sorry.

Back