Post your regs!

full

From top to the bottom: 1999 large BG42 with serration and swedge, 1999 BG42, 2003 S30V

LOVE all pics of the gorgeous regular sebbies! I've been on a hunt for a large BG42 regular sebenza, but being a lefty it makes the hunt a bit more challenging!

Curious as to what the story is on no Thumbstud on the Reg. you just posted?, Thanks, Bart

Curious as to what the story is on no Thumbstud on the Reg. you just posted?, Thanks, Bart
It’s not my story to tell but that of Sextant. Search in Chris Reeve Knives forum under ‘Chris Reeve Modifications’, pg. 2. I’d always loved the photos of his regulars and Umfaan. 5-6 years later I bought this knife from him here on BF...as well as his Umfaan. What a great community Bladeforums.

Last edited:
The only one I have that I bought new 17 years ago. Used to carry it daily for a few years and then completely stopped toting one handed opening knives till recently. I’ve started carrying this one again especially when I want to pocket one of my century old slip joints but may not want to use it...

Back