Post your regs!

A certain vendor has a few unique damascus regulars listed; a southwestern mosaic, blued raindrop and bronzed spirograph. If you do a google search for "blue raindrop sebenza" you should be able to find the vendor.

I might even send one of them in for a back up blade if they are still available.

I was thinking the same, to get a back up blade just in case. Anyone know if they are still available?
Unfortunately I never had the chance to get my hands on a small (plain) regular :(

I love Barry H's work and need to get some done! Great pics as always!

You should definitely check out Barry's customs scales if you can. I am very impressed with his work!

Awesome. I have a twin aswell but can not bring myself to classify one as a safe queen...so I use both:D

I can see this definitely becoming the case for me as well! The large regular just feels perfect when in the hand.

A certain vendor has a few unique damascus regulars listed; a southwestern mosaic, blued raindrop and bronzed spirograph. If you do a google search for "blue raindrop sebenza" you should be able to find the vendor.

Another place has a few new small CGG regulars and a few small classics as well. I think they have the 'Arches' CGG and 'Meteor Shower' CGG. The online vendor's name rhymes with 'Only Fine Wives'. I also noticed a few vendors out there that still have the 2011 small annual in stock, and one place with a 2010 small annual.

I was thinking the same, to get a back up blade just in case. Anyone know if they are still available?
Unfortunately I never had the chance to get my hands on a small (plain) regular :(

Your best bet would be to call CRK to find out what the story is on regular back up blades.

The small plain regular is a really nice knife. I've only had mine for a day now, but it looks as though it will definitely be giving my large regular some competition for pocket time.

Wow, all these pics, all these Regulars, and not a lefty in sight.
Well I can change that. :)
DSCN0116.jpg

DSCN0117.jpg

Wow guys great pics! I hope to own a regular someday. Until then my 21 will have to do. :thumbup:

Nice dinokay!

I see some familiar ones there. Looks like the top one went to the CRK spa.

Nope, never touched her, it's that the camera absolutely loves that Sebbie.

Nice dinokay!

I see some familiar ones there. Looks like the top one went to the CRK spa.

Last edited:
Hey humblerodent, did you have the shop put the swedge on after the fact or did it come that way from the factory? Very Nice.

Awesome, that's a beautiful sebbie you have there my friend, Congratulations on a great score.

It's from the factory. I was lucky enough to pick this up of the exchange recently. I love the regulars with a swedge.

aYJl9.jpg

Noob question, will a 21 blade fit on a regular handle? Also did all the regulars come with swedged blades?

There is something funny going on with your handle screws. You should have a smooth flat top female part and a ~2mm hex on the male screw head. You seem to have a combo of torx and hex screws on either side. :confused:
There is nothing that makes me think the knife is fake and IMO it is a real Regular Sebenza but the screws are not original to the knife in one way or another.

It's from the factory. I was lucky enough to pick this up of the exchange recently. I love the regulars with a swedge.

wVYQc.jpg

Q6wGP.jpg

Here are mine: The small one has a birth card from 1999, the large one came without a birth card but has the old style pocket clip.
I love (and use) them both.

1033_3users1safequeen_12795.jpg

Please excuse the two little relatives in the picture :)

Back