Post your Rhidian knives here!

gunstockjack

Mid-low tech septuagenarian.
Gold Member
Rhidian Gatrill is a relatively new maker from the "Sunshine Coast" in British Columbia Canada. His knives are all made in his small shop there, and his work is top notch! Post your beauties here!

Here is my latest, a split spring whittler with gorgeous mammoth and the Rhidian touch.

IMG_4115.JPG

I've seen a lot of his work popping up lately, those Dippers are stellar actually everything is stellar but those really standout to me.

I just got introduced to his work this year at OKCA. Absolute perfection in a pocket knife.

I ran into Rhidian at the Calgary airport on the way to Blade last year, total fluke.
the man does truly stellar work, and definitely deserves this thread at the very least!
most people who do 'their own take' on traditional folders don't pull it off very well. Rhidian, on the other hand, is able to incorporate his own vision into these classic designs, creating unique and interesting patterns that flow like they should.
if I ever get to a point where I need a custom traditional in my life, you can bet I'll be getting in touch with Rhidian!

ByNXL1d.jpg

Back