Post your Spyder Pics

Small selection of photos of favourite knifes:
644690.jpg

644691.jpg

644738.jpg

644692.jpg

644737.jpg

Native II C41PBBK (Only about 400 made, no longer produced)
Spyderco-Native-C41PBBK.jpg

Native II C41TN, OIF
Spyderco-Native-C41TN.jpg

Big Monster
Great pics. You may want to not show the serial # of your Glock 17. Just a thought.

There's another thread ->guns&knives, but I had to show my "bling bling choice of gear" here too :)
hope You don't mind, here's Dragonfly SS and CZ SS
DSCF1292.jpg

And same Dragonfly with Walther;
DSCF1325.jpg

guess what two(I know, H1 just spoils the surprise):
DSCF1235.jpg

DSCF1233.jpg

Delica 4 PE

Delica4_FRN.jpg

Cara Cara G10

CaraCaraG10.jpg

Some quick info regarding these pictures;

Camera used: Canon Powershot A640, (Delica) Shutter Speed 1/50, Aperture Value 2.8, ISO 80. (CaraCara) Shutter Speed 1/250, Aperture Value 4.0, ISO 80. Both pictures were photographed handheld with the "Self-timer operations" function and three pictures burst, this to compensate the lack of a tripod.

And thereafter some adjustments in Photoshop, Levels, Brightness/Contrast and of course Unsharp Mask.

I am amazed at the skill, creativity & artistic abilities you all have exhibited within this thread. This has been an awesome one to study. I wish you would include some details of your shoot composition, like camera used, how the camera was mounted, and the shot's settings. This might be boring stuff to some, but I appreciate those details almost as much as seeing user-marks on a fine knife.:)

I know I'm really bad at taking pictures, but I just love my Spydies so much I just couldn't stand not joining in.
dscf0278dc6.jpg

My latest addition to my Native collection. Native II, C41GPSI (Rootbeer Shell Inlay). Now to get my hands on some blue handled Natives.
Native-II-Rootbeer.jpg

thanx Whynot....
here's a few more... :) that white stuff on the handle of the Lum Tanto is probably residual flitzwax!

pocketkukri017em9.jpg

pocketkukri024bh7.jpg

pocketkukri011rn5.jpg

bry118in4.jpg

Back