Post your Spyder Pics

I’ll make this my first post in this forum. I’ve only had this Stretch for a couple of weeks, and I have a Delica on order.

original.jpg

original.jpg

My only Spydies at present...

G10 Dragonfly & Sage 1
P1010222.jpg

P1010216.jpg

P1010218.jpg

P1010223.jpg

P1010226.jpg

P1010224.jpg

P1010225.jpg

With one of the world's greatest mini torches, the Liteflux LF2XT
P1010229.jpg

Last edited:
Oh yes! That G10 Robin in the stump looks great! How do you like the knife?

I bought the Robin to be a regular edge alternative for my EDC Crickett. It fits that role perfectly; small, easy to access, and plenty of cutting power.
For less than 30USD: nice steel, great design, G10 handle and fit and finish is... well, Spyderco all the way.

Honestly, this has to be one of the best knife purchases Ive ever made :thumbup:

I bought the Robin to be a regular edge alternative for my EDC Crickett. It fits that role perfectly; small, easy to access, and plenty of cutting power.
For less than 30USD: nice steel, great design, G10 handle and fit and finish is... well, Spyderco all the way.

Honestly, this has to be one of the best knife purchases Ive ever made :thumbup:

No doubt! With choil and spine jimping as well. What a bargain. Bang for the buck is fantastic. Almost makes me regret what I paid for my VG-10/G10 Dragonfly, which I do really appreciate having - even at the price.

P1010229.jpg

But one can have three G10 Robins for the price of a single VG-10/G10 Dragonfly!

You just helped Spyderco sell another G10 Robin.

Glad you posted the pic.

Last edited:
Reeek, Nice pictures of the CZ and Military. What type of camera set up were you using?

Back