Post your Spyder Pics

p.aspx

:eek: did you manage to kill that thing? :D

Well, lemme tell you, I've got a D2 Millie coming later today and the suspense is agonizing. So in an attempt to distract myself, here's a pic of my Centofante 3...

PB290122.jpg

Byrd Cara Cara G10 and Meadowlark G10

CaraCara_Meadowlark.jpg

Endura 4 SS and Delica 4 SS

e_d_ss.jpg

Delica 4 Foliage Green (Fenix L2D CE)

Delica_FG_lanyard.jpg

Dragonfly SE (Fenix P1)

Dragonfly_P1_lanyard.jpg

Poliwog

Poliwog_1.jpg

Poliwog_2.jpg

I really need to grab my camera and take some new pictures of my little collection, if I only had the time :-(

As can be seen by the following images, I'm not a photographer. However, I am so pleased with my new Spydies I had to show them off.

I recently began making lanyards and thought I'd show them off too. Note the nice color match on the LT and the King Cobra on the Native for something a little different.

Thanks for looking.

Native III:

nativeiiifl3.jpg

Manix:

manixfq6.jpg

Mini Manix:

minimanixfx7.jpg

Li'l Temperance:

liltempeb7.jpg

ATR:

atrbm9.jpg

endurabrezkonice.jpg

Hi! A few spyders that I have around now. The reason of posting pics is probably the tip of my friends Endura. He came to me a week ago with a broken tip :mad: and asked if there is something that I can do about it ...so here is the same endura with a few of my Spydercos.

spyderco06.jpg

spyderco04.jpg

spyderco01.jpg

spyderco02.jpg

...oh and (mini) Manix on the way :D

Its been a while since I posted.

Great to see this thread really going on.

PB210067.jpg

PB210066.jpg

Let's try this again...

from top to bottom:
-Mini Manix
-BG 42 Military
-Volpe
-Delica Wave
-S30V Native
-Endura CE
-Byrd CaraCara
-Byrd Crossbill

Apologies for the poor picture quality.
This represents the Spydercos in my collection, I have approx. 30 total, and I only buy knives I know I'm going to use- no safe queens.
I like to think I've chosen wisely so far, but it's only been 10 months since I started buying knives.

img4005zy5.jpg

Back