Posted in DPX forum Sorry for the confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received this email from someone claiming to be with DPX and that I have a chance to purchase the Limited edition DPX folder. I am a bit leary of this so I am attaching the email so maybe someone can tell me if this is legit or not.
LE DPx HEST Folder--Email sent on 12/16/10 was returned as "undeliverable"

Sent By:
"DPx Sales" <dpxinfo@gmail.com> On: Dec 12/29/10 4:09 PM

To: noeesparza@comcast.net

Dear Noe,
It was brought to my attention that an email sent to you from customerservice@dpxgear.com was returned as "undeliverable" so I'm sending you this email from a gmail account hoping your comcast account will accept it.
Since a few of the Limited Edition DPx HEST Folders have become available and you had expressed an interest in purchasing a LE/Folder and were also placed on a waiting list in November, we didn't want you to miss out if you are still interested.
Please send me an email and copy customerservice@dpxgear.com and let me know if you would like to purchase a LE/Folder. If you are, then I will forward your email to the Order Department.
Regards,
Linda
DPxGearTeam

I know there's a phone number out there, maybe give them a call tomorrow and make sure it's legit. I haven't read of any scams going on but you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back