1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Posting a picture in my sig line???

Discussion in 'Tech Support, General Q&A, Site Feedback & More' started by waynorth, Jun 30, 2019.

1. waynorth

waynorth Dealer / Materials Provider Dealer / Materials Provider

Nov 19, 2005
    How do I take a picture from my documents and post it in my sig line. I have a dealer membership. I deleted one that photoshop messed up but cannot replace it!!

Dadpool likes this.
  2. waynorth

waynorth Dealer / Materials Provider Dealer / Materials Provider

Nov 19, 2005
    Here it is; Guardians Logo 1c.jpg

jkwithawave and Dadpool like this.
  3. knarfeng

knarfeng senex morosus moderator Staff Member Super Mod Moderator

Jul 30, 2006
    I'm sorry. I don't do that well. I use Imgur for everything. One of these young hot shots needs to help you. I'll see if I can find one.

Dadpool likes this.
  4. Dadpool

Dadpool Gold Member Gold Member

May 18, 2015
    Here's how I'd do it. :)

Drop it on Imgur. You don't need an account, but I like having one so I can find my photos later.

Right-click the image and select "Open image in a new tab" (or whatever version of that option your browser uses.

Select the URL of that individual image from the new tab.

In your signature, type this:
    Code:
    [img]PASTE THE IMAGE URL HERE[/img]
    That should do it. :thumbsup:

(If you'd like me to drop it on Imgur and just give you the link I'd be happy to, I just didn't want to presume.)

5. knarfeng

knarfeng senex morosus moderator Staff Member Super Mod Moderator

Jul 30, 2006
    By golly, there's one now.

Dadpool likes this.
  6. Norcaldude

Norcaldude Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 19, 2014
  7. Onebigbill

Onebigbill Basic Member Basic Member

May 21, 2019
    I have a Basic membership. Do I have the ability to include a picture in my signature?