Posting Threads

I would like to encourage you guy's to share ideas on threads you think might be useful or interesting.

And please dont be afraid of making a thread in my forum if you think its a good Idea. If your not sure run it by me and I will let you know if it is or not.

I would like to encourage you guy's to share ideas on threads you think might be useful or interesting.

And please dont be afraid of making a thread in my forum if you think its a good Idea. If your not sure run it by me and I will let you know if it is or not.

Hey Chris,
Could you possibly add a thread/sticky for an Osprey Flea Market? (cringe) I have a couple for sale/trade but it doesn't look like there's an official place to do that here.

Thanks,
Jerry

I will create one soon, I think I might call it something different though, let me chew on it for a few days. I will let you know when I come up with something.

The Osprey's Nest :D

Funny you mentioned that, I had the same name cross my mind a few times. I think i would like it to be more than just a flea market for my knives though. I like the trading and bartering system. And would like to see other things being traded on there as well too. But I am not sure if I would be infringing on any rules by doing that.

Back