Are you using this to upload your photos:With the new forum server, ,how do I post pics from my ipad. Gold member, so I should be good to go. I click Upload Files, select a pic from my device, click Done. My post shows a link, but gives no clue as to what to do next,
Ah maybe there are still some bugs that need to be worked out with the new server. I was able to upload that screen shot from my ipad using that icon/method.I have tried that, too. Gives me an error message. First it shows about a third of my photo, then says OOPS. We have run into some problems.
Your Gold same as me, so I’ll explain as if I’m doing, I’m using an IPad to directly upload to my post, no web hosting service.How do I upload photos directly from my phone like I used to I tried both attaching files or clicking the picture icon in the post area and nothing is working.
I'm annoyed and I need help
Great Message brother!Your Gold same as me, so I’ll explain as if I’m doing, I’m using an IPad to directly upload to my post, no web hosting service.
1. Tap Attach files box lower left of reply box.
2. This takes you to your devices files, mine has 3 choices being Take Photo or Video, Photo Library, Browse. I choose Photo Library which opens the Photos stored on my device.
3. It then shows options of where I have my photos stored, I choose Moments but I could also choose from Camera Roll or Recently Added too, all my choice.
4. This opens up your photos to choose from, when you choose simply tap on which photo or photos you wish to use.
5. After taping the photo a blue check circle appears in the photos bottom right corner so you know it’s been chosen. If you don’t want that photo, simply tap again to uncheck.
6. The photo automatically downloads and you will now see a thumbnail image of it.
7. Top left corner of thumbnail says insert or right top a garbage can to delete it.
8. (Hint** if the image fails to be visible at this point, even if it shows 100% upload, your picture is too large and you must resize it first before you can use it).
9. Press the Insert tab, upper left corner of the thumbnail picture.
10. This opens 2 upper left corner tabs, top tab says Thumbnail, bottom tab says Full image. Choose which size you want in your post for members to see.
11. Add your words anyplace you wish, same as before, top, bottom, middle.
12. If you wish to see a full size preview, tap the very top right box with the folded paper page icon with the magnifying glass in the same tab (upper right corner of the reply box. I have not yet found a way to go back and add additional photos at the full page preview as we could in the past, but I’m sure it’s someway possible.
That’s it, very straight forward for a gold member. If your picture is too large, either self edit in your device or I also use this free resizing app that just needs to be downloaded to your device. Spark says the image size has been unchanged and is still 1600x1600 and 1mb. I’ve had success with 1.03mb, and also failure until resizing down to below 500kb, 499.5kb always works for me at 1600x1600 square or 1250x900 landscape (basic 35mm photo download size). IPad camera full size 9 out of 10 times works fine up to 1.03mb in landscape. I haven’t tried square yet, but will in the below post.
Free app I use to resize if I don’t self edit on the IPad.
I don’t use any web hosting site, so I can’t give any first hand knowledge of that scenario.
If you need any more help, feel free to ask away, I’ll try my best.