Practice sale thread, 40, Basic 5" Field Knife, Optimized CPM Cruwear

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new here. What do the letters l, G, or Gg mean? I've seen these in prior sales and I was wondering what they mean.

When the knife needs sharpening, what grit do you recommend finishing with before stropping?

I hope I'm fast enough to get a chance to buy one of these knives. I have to be honest, when I saw the heavy chopper blasting cinder blocks, I was hooked on CPK. LOL!
Because if you take the time to type "I'll take it!" or "In!" you've already lost to somebody who typed "lakjdhflkajh," who in turn lost to somebody who typed "q."

Sometimes people then go in after the fact to edit their post and clarify, but others don't, since Jo goes by post count, and e-mailing her is where the ordering actually happens.

Last edited:
Because if you take the time to type "I'll take it!" or "In!" you've already lost to somebody who typed "lakjdhflkajh," who in turn lost to somebody who typed "q."

Sometimes people then go in after the fact to edit their post and clarify, but others don't, since Jo goes by post count, and e-mailing her is where the ordering actually happens.
IN

So...... Did it get posted early?

Like is it on a auto timer or something?

I was maybe 3 or 4 secs or less and I was #80..... That doesn't seem right
If my atomic synced watch is correct it was a tad bit late (gonna blame the BF server. Even if Nate nailed the post on the dot, it still takes a moment to load).

I tried to time my page refresh, based on my poor showing with the K20 preorder (where I waited a few seconds, based on prior experience with BF's slow, old server), when I was ~40th. Ended up having to do a 2nd refresh before the post appeared, and wound up juuuust squeaking in... at 40th 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back