prayer request for Darrel's mother in law

Darrel's prob gonna hate me for doing this, but I found out a few days ago after talking with Darrel on the phone that his mother in law collapsed. It happened right around Shotshow. They found her on the floor 3 days after she collapsed, badly malnourished, and rushed her to the hospital. If you guys could, just leave his family in your prayers or send smoke. Her time is near.

Thanks guys.

Last edited:
Smoke & prayers going up from Jersey.

Best wishes for a fast recovery.

Just got word that it's not looking good for her. I'll continue to keep her in prayer.

Prayers have been offered for Darrel's Mom-in-Law and family. Any updates Hark? I'd like to see our prayers for her recovery answered. :)

Prayers have been offered for Darrel's Mom-in-Law and family. Any updates Hark? I'd like to see our prayers for her recovery answered. :)

Her time's near, Darrel tells me. It's my understanding based on what Darrel said that she recovered from the fall, but will have to remain in the hospital because of an untreatable and aggressive form of cancer. I got off the phone with him last night. I just pray that her remaining time here can be carried out as comfortably as possible.

Her time's near, Darrel tells me. It's my understanding based on what Darrel said that she recovered from the fall, but will have to remain in the hospital because of an untreatable and aggressive form of cancer. I got off the phone with him last night. I just pray that her remaining time here can be carried out as comfortably as possible.

Thanks man. I didn't know about the cancer. That's tough news for the family, hospice is very good and they should be able to manage her pain quite well. Bummer.

Back